Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Like before when they went to Nobu twice in the same week as if it was a regular occurrence for them.
That was hilarious. The way they burn through money when they have it - 5% of the time- and then can't afford ranch the remaining 95% just makes me shake my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
fake.jpg

Hmmm.....Let's check the view counts for the last 12 videos for the past month or so....

bbb.jpg

So the average view count for the last 12 videos is 25K. So this must mean three quarters of their 100K subscribers base must have better things to do than watch ya gurl and her man have fun frolicking at Disney and Target and the beach and wherever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2479569

Hmmm.....Let's check the view counts for the last 12 videos for the past month or so....

View attachment 2479571

So the average view count for the last 12 videos is 25K. So this must mean three quarters of their 100K subscribers base must have better things to do than watch ya gurl and her man have fun frolicking at Disney and Target and the beach and wherever.
I think most of the Disney Vlogger channels are seeing a large downward trend of average views, tho. Check out Five Fires with 176k subs, and his views this month have been pretty low. And Halloween is typically when he cranks out a bunch of content. Ordinary Adventures and Fresh Baked seem to be doing good view wise tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There is a reason why she is changing her IG name. She wouldn't waste the time unless she was either made to, or there is something in it for her. Maybe the angle is if things go tits up for her and Spencer, she can show she was using the name and so she should have ownership of the name.
Don't think for one second there isn't an angle to it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Video went up. And was pulled down. Then went back up just now.

I wonder what they had to panic edit out of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Video went up. And was pulled down. Then went back up just now.

I wonder what they had to panic edit out of it.
Let’s speculate wildly. Shall we?

Perhaps it was a misplaced clip of a tribute video dedicated to Spin-Sir’s favorite extinct Disneyland attraction, and clandestine love interest, alternatively entitled,“Motorboating Dani Cruise”, or “Who What I’d Rather Be Doing”.

1695966699390.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I guess we will be getting a target and/or Costco haul...maybe even a Trader Joe's courtesy of Spencer's TPIR paycheck.
Also, do we think KT's last year purchase of the plastic Mickey will be displayed in a future home vlog (AKA WHERE WE'VE BEEN or WHAT REALLY HAPPENED)? Or did it get tossed to the ebay store at the end of the holiday season?
View attachment 2479231
I’m sure they will find a nice spot for it in their garden by the pool, bbq grill, and Disney roses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m not sure what’s more embarrassing the fact that she posted this or making mac & cheese out of a box. #ktsbestlife

KT still think the weight gain is from allergies meds?

IMG_2410.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Best Life & Beyond #97 - With 100K sus subs for BLAB, Spencer becomes a scab while KT cooks mac & cheese to keep her belly flab

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s so strange that the Walt Disney Company wouldn‘t want someone with KT’s Google history traipsing around Instagram with a verified check mark and Disney in her name? It’s almost as if they don’t want the public thinking that she is an officially licensed & approved representative of their organization?

Phew, KT’s New Years rebrand came just in the nick of time. That could have been a sticky situation had Disney needed to reach out and actually force her to change it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Looks like we’re getting Target/Costco/Trader Joe’s/Pacific Airshow vlogs because their Enchant Magic Keys are blocked out this weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We can also probably prepare for a Disneyland Hotel Steakhouse Lounge video too. A little bird told me it was reopening very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.