Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I think back to golden age of being an AP..I think of going after work to unwind, going for dinner and entertainment for a couple hours, meeting with friends when we all had a day off, solo even to just get steps in and people watch. Then once I had my mini meekos, taking them on the weekends to both see sights, be in a secure place and show em the magic I experienced as a kid...
You know what I don't remember...the gosh darn food offerings! Donuts and paper umbrellas?! Nothing matters to this chica other than theme park food.
To publically post the lamenting and criticism of old food offerings...I say phoney lover of Disneyland and an insult to those who it means more to.
Same! 06-10 impromptu Friday after work/sitting in 2 hours of traffic trips. Spur of the moment Sunday “let’s go to Disneyland” trips. I couldn’t tell you anything good related except the churros.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Same! 06-10 impromptu Friday after work/sitting in 2 hours of traffic trips. Spur of the moment Sunday “let’s go to Disneyland” trips. I couldn’t tell you anything good related except the churros.
I wonder how Katie and Spencer would be doing right now if Spencer never stalked her on Periscope. They would still be assholes, but I bet they would both be happier than they are now.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder how Katie and Spencer would be doing right now if Spencer never stalked her on Periscope. They would still be assholes, but I bet they would both be happier than they are now.
Katie -a passhole continuing the cycle as using the park as a crutch.
Spencer- still creepin' on the vulnerable and younger than him ... but at least not in a family park with a camera in hand. Bleck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Katie -a passhole continuing the cycle as using the park as a crutch.
Spencer- still creepin' on the vulnerable and younger than him ... but at least not in a family park with a camera I hand. Bleck.
Plus they wouldn't have to befriend security people to save their asses from someone just looking in their direction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Cheaters are going to cheat. If it wasn't Spencer, Katie would be with some other vlogger. Look at how she use to flirt when they still had friends. They seem to be the type of people who are always looking for someone to leach onto to make their lives easier. Both are lazy, unmotivated grifters. The grass will never be green enough and therefore, they'll never be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly. Just mass produced garbage meant for Instagram and vloggers, not the palate (and definitely not your health).
Anyone who eats at Blue Bayou likes to throw away money. That place is awful! Granted, it’s been 15 years since I’ve been there and I didn’t pay… but it was not good.

If you want a good meal near the parks head north on the 5 10 minutes to Clearman’s Northwoods Inn. Or Anaheim Packing District. Or many many other places

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone who eats at Blue Bayou likes to throw away money. That place is awful! Granted, it’s been 15 years since I’ve been there and I didn’t pay… but it was not good.

If you want a good meal near the parks head north on the 5 10 minutes to Clearman’s Northwoods Inn. Or Anaheim Packing District. Or many many other places
I love Blue Bayou, but for me it's more about the atmosphere than the food.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Was BL&B still around the Disneyland Campus this evening? Just curious.

Completely unrelated:

B22EEA43-26B2-405A-BC30-41392918F67F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Hey, not been on in a while as I got bored of thumb & dumber but then Daphne drops a bomb.
So no C&D order looks like Adam was just fed up of being associated with them but Thumb & Dumber saw the rumors of the C&D on here and ran with it and been spreading tit like she would put butter on everything
Screenshot_20230717-102815.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
When does she ever not crave a vat of chocolate tho?
---
excuse me.......
WHAT THE duck DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T GET A KIDS MEAL!
DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?
WE HAVE ALREADY ORDERED 3 OTHER BREAKFASTS!
Spencer, wheres my phone........
wHo dOEs tHiS witch ThInK shE IS!
Hello? HELLO? Who is this?
Oh ok, well the IS KT from Beat Life and Beyond and we are in the park vlogging and are trying to showcase your children's breakfast at Carnation and they refuse to sell us one.
Um, aha, yes, um-ha OK.
Thank you very much.
Oh and I would like to request a new server too, please. This one has been very rude to us.
OK.
What's your name?
Thank you Lola!

Boop! BYE FELICIA!
I’ll take it that they also used this situation again for “training purposes” at the Disneyland resort , since they are model citizens and demand the highest respect and quality treatment💀💀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
When does she ever not crave a vat of chocolate tho?
---

I’ll take it that they also used this situation again for “training purposes” at the Disneyland resort , since they are model citizens and demand the highest respect and quality treatment💀💀
Well she does resemble Augustus gloop

augustgloop.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.