Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*New Character Alert*

1C48F064-52F6-453D-809C-15C5ADDDAE39.jpeg

Some speculation that this resort lodger got Katie & Spencer in early today for Extra Magic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
KT has fun at Disney with literally everyone but Spencer. With him, she just looks at her phone and mobile orders more food.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That might be Kevin Black. Not sure, I haven't seen him in awhile. If it is him, BLAB doesn't really like him. He gets on both of their nerves, especially Katie.
If that's the case, I hope he hangs around them more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Going back to their boring as hell Huntington Beach vlog, all it was is a chance for Spence to flaunt his knowledge of surfing terms.
e2605e-dc9c-42dc-b4d2-fd256960e972.sized-1000x1000.jpg

ME AM SERF. ME AM SURF GOOD. EVEN THOUGH ME NO SURF IN 35 YEARS.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Definitely some strange stuff going on over in the Adam the Woo thread with her......
well let me amend this to "daphne doesn't miss* when it comes to best life and beyond" because i'm not reading all those posts over there to figure out what this means

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
well let me amend this to "daphne doesn't miss* when it comes to best life and beyond" because i'm not reading all those posts over there to figure out what this means
If you are you're gonna have to give us the quick jist as I can not be arsed to catch up over there

Reactions: 15
Love to see that you beautiful witches have kept the fire going!

These degenerates have clearly not improved their pointless station in life...

Burn Trash-heap Best Life... Burn!!

Miss you all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
New video from their IG pool flex. Looks like Checkbook Charlie staying at the Disneyland hotel. The 2 grifters parked their scooters in there. You know it’s a long walk! And check out the KT sandwich. What happens in PayChucks room stays in the room.
IMG_5458.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Ok stick with me here…
  • They had their scooters with them in the new vlog and parked them in OG Char’s hotel room.
  • At breakfast, KT says ”we rode in.” …Rode in from where, exactly?
  • If they parked in a sanctioned Disney lot, they wouldn‘t be allowed to ride those things around all willy-nilly - and that wouldn’t call for her to use that phrasing - so, they must have parked somewhere else.
  • Why wouldn’t they park in a sanctioned Disney lot nearby - they get free parking with their Magic Keys?
  • Unless of course, they don’t have magic keys - and didn’t want to take the $30 hit to park in the structure.
  • And since they knew they’d be hanging on resort grounds longer than usual due to Char’s hotel amenities - they definitely wouldn’t want to take a chance on paying for hourly parking.
  • Seems like maybe they parked somewhere off-campus and rode the scooters over to the hotel.
But why would they do that? The mind wanders…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.