Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Captivating Disney content… never. They’ll just tit out a lackluster vlog featuring them lazily spending the day in a Southern California beach community, indulging in food and “fun”. Out of the entire 30-minute vlog, a whopping 20 minutes will be filled with useless B-roll footage, including slow-motion shots of seagulls and surfers. It has been decreed.
IMG_0198.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
HB is a nice area. My uncle used to live there but it is boring as tit. Eat or shop or go to the beach. But, it is affluent so for them it makes them feel fake rich.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I live in HB. It's a typical boring and crappy Orange County So Cal suburb but everyone that lives here thinks they've "made it" because they don't live in ("urban") L.A.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
7F32AAFE-00B9-4A8E-86E9-C700311F01D1.jpeg

Did both Pixar Charlie and Replacement Charlie workout too before noon?

Because that is just as believable, as Katie working out this morning to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I actually have to eat some crow. I had no idea how strenuous and effective this workout method was!

99B44598-5C5C-40D7-B275-9E22B1E39665.jpeg

• Haha
Tattle: Pixar hasn't been around for a while. Wonder if he is the latest friendship casualty.
KT (probably as she reads here): "tit...they are on to us...*calls Charlie* HEY BESTIE!!! Any chance we can grift a room off you? I mean...stay in a room at one of the hotels? That you'll pay for...oh, meals too."
He is liking their IG posts though, so hope is not lost! Checkbook Charlie lives!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here’s a weight loss regimen for them: Go to Disneyland. Waddle around. Drink only water and totally avoid eating all the whatnot. Repeat until you are no longer waddling, but are instead walking. It will work. Sincerely.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.