Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well....look who's responsible for two thread titles in a row...

*cracks one open*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Now in every thumbnail they are wearing their sunglasses and look like the complete tools they are. Look at any other Disney vlogger and they don’t do this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
As we commence a fresh discussion, it is crucial to reiterate that the gazebo captured by Spencer Emmons at the intersection of MacArthur Blvd. and San Joaquin Hills Rd. is not the original Disneyland gazebo from its inaugural day. It should be noted that this gazebo is simply a replica.

The original Disneyland gazebo, in fact, can be found on the patio of the Farmhouse restaurant at Roger's Gardens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Now in every thumbnail they are wearing their sunglasses and look like the complete tools they are. Look at any other Disney vlogger and they don’t do this.
We also musn't forget that at the end of the new vlog, when Spence came back on screen from INSIDE his apartment in Irvine, CA to do the closing - he was wearing his sunglasses.

Screen Shot 2023-07-13 at 8.38.35 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
As we commence a fresh discussion, it is crucial to reiterate that the gazebo captured by Spencer Emmons at the intersection of MacArthur Blvd. and San Joaquin Hills Rd. is not the original Disneyland gazebo from its inaugural day. It should be noted that this gazebo is simply a replica.

The original Disneyland gazebo, in fact, can be found on the patio of the Farmhouse restaurant at Roger's Gardens.
I would like to add onto this by also recommending BLAB do another Costco haul. Because even though their last Costco haul barely broke 10K, they gained all those thousands of subs for it that pushed them over the 100K mark and they have been stagnant since with no sub gains!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Spencer and Katie are really terrible vloggers, but at least they're also really terrible people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
KT likes to flex about how she feels about Disney employees (or her coworkers as she has previously said) and being nice and respectful. How about not being lazy AF and put the shirt back in the position you found it on the rack!
IMG_2272.jpeg
IMG_2274.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I was going to comment in response to a posting in the previous thread that Kitra and Katie appear to be throwing shade at each other on the 'Gram lately. Did something happen between them, like a new flare up? I haven't watch a video from either in a long time (the last Best Life video I saw was the What really happened at Princess Nite..lol) so I am wondering if one of them made a comment the other one took personally, like when Katie accused Kitra of copying her in calling pink churro sauce "Pepto Bismo"?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
KT, the Queen of Disneyland, knows Jack tit!! In their latest video she keeps showing Nightmare Before Christmas merch 30th anniversary edition in which she keeps claiming that it must be from last year. The movie came out in 1993, which would make this year the 30th anniversary but apparently KT doesn’t realize that. Also, the merch is new and I know for a fact it wasn’t available last year.
IMG_2275.jpeg
They also have to flex at the end of their video and show previous footage of them spotting the first Halloween shirt and allegedly purchasing it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
KT likes to flex about how she feels about Disney employees (or her coworkers as she has previously said) and being nice and respectful. How about not being lazy AF and put the shirt back in the position you found it on the rack!
View attachment 2305908View attachment 2305909
Tell me you've never worked in customer service, without telling me you've never worked in customer service.

I audibly called this out while watching. A small but mighty sign of disrespect to the store and its employees. Couldn't even put the graphic facing out for the sake of folks passing by.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

I thought my title would have been a shoo-in for this thread......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Self love…but first use the filter that gives me a ginormous foot that will also make me appear thinner, oh and it makes my face look a lot longer as well. Nothing like doctoring up a photo to show “self love”. Suuuuure KT.
IMG_3592.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.