Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things to do in HB if you’re here on vacation with your family and just need a day off from the hustle & bustle of the DLR:

- Eat a full meal

- Get dessert from a secondary location

- Walk past another restaurant and comment how you’d love to eat there but you already ate

- Immediately go to a Grilled Cheese restaurant and eat another full meal - but make sure to get a fruit soda to clear your palette from the dessert you already had.

- Walk down the pier and speak surfer lingo

- Go home, you’re welcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh look..... KKKT knows how to screenshot an image from the internet and pretend it's where she is staying!!!!
Their "fans" aren't really smart enough to figure this out, so I get why they do it. Maybe they can start an onlyfats account where they fill that tub full of syrup and wallow around in it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Spencer: “We’re seeing unprecedented temperatures all over the West Coast.”

Katie: *Thinking*

Katie: *Thinking Some More*

Katie: 💡! “Spencer, is it because Disneyland stopped putting mini-umbrellas on the Floating Dole Whips and therefore there is less shade on the Planet now?”

BDD95BC7-8057-4B88-BCC3-FA89E0CC84CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Please tell me she is not upset because the Rain Forest Cafe is gone!
This place made the ESPN Zone look like the 5 Crowns.
There was not a more awful place to eat in DTD.
I can totally imagine her in there, though......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Spencer: “We’re seeing unprecedented temperatures all over the West Coast.”

Katie: *Thinking*

Katie: *Thinking Some More*

Katie: 💡! “Spencer, is it because Disneyland stopped putting mini-umbrellas on the Floating Dole Whips and therefore there is less shade on the Planet now?”

View attachment 2313262
For a second, from her original post, she mentioned how the dole whips used to have the umbrellas and I was like ":unsure: I don't remember that"

Thankfully though, she posted an old picture of dole whip floats that have umbrellas (two different things KT, just so you know)...

An added bonus was the presence of another female hand in the picture...you know, back when they had friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When I think back to golden age of being an AP..I think of going after work to unwind, going for dinner and entertainment for a couple hours, meeting with friends when we all had a day off, solo even to just get steps in and people watch. Then once I had my mini meekos, taking them on the weekends to both see sights, be in a secure place and show em the magic I experienced as a kid...
You know what I don't remember...the gosh darn food offerings! Donuts and paper umbrellas?! Nothing matters to this chica other than theme park food.
To publically post the lamenting and criticism of old food offerings...I say phoney lover of Disneyland and an insult to those who it means more to.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.