Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WDW isn't really BLAB's thing though. They didn't even make their first trip to Florida until 2021, and they've only been back I think twice (once for Tron and once maybe for Guardians?). They're 95% SoCal. They restrict their friendless poverty to Anaheim and The 'Bu. We're stuck with them, and you're welcome.
By my count, they went to WDW five times. The first was Dec 2020, when DL was closed and Adam invited them and they celebrated Spencer's birthday. They return in Feb 21 and then in Oct 21 for the WDW 50th. Only once in '22 in March for the Galactic Starcruiser and then once earlier this year for Tron. Don't expect they'll be back this year as they seem to be spending on subs and water hats

• Haha
Reactions: 17
By my count, they went to WDW five times. The first was Dec 2020, when DL was closed and Adam invited them and they celebrated Spencer's birthday. They return in Feb 21 and then in Oct 21 for the WDW 50th. Only once in '22 in March for the Galactic Starcruiser and then once earlier this year for Tron. Don't expect they'll be back this year as they seem to be spending on subs and water hats
Yeah, their first trip was in late December of 2020, with the "All About Our First Trip to Walt Disney World! Full Review... Our Thoughts, Reactions, & Comparisons" video going up on January 9, 2021. Beignets can run up the expense report too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.