Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know where there is free street parking near Disneyland, but I have heard reports of Anaheim gang activity and toy theft in the area.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Why are they rolling around the premises on scooters? Have they gotten that lazy and fat that they just cannot walk?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is anyone else shocked at the appearance of Spence in that pic in front of the carousel? I refuse to even hate watch their crap vlogs and from my recollection there hasn’t been a full body pic of Dense in a hot minute. His appearance seems to have really taken a turn. I also am really uncomfortable with the deep V in Checkbooks shirt in the hotel room pic. It’s giving off all the wrong vibes especially with a throuple pic in a hotel room. Is THIS what they meant about all being revealed??!!! 🫨🤔😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20230717_213100_YouTube.jpg

I love how one would think, by looking at the thumbnail, that these two are Gucci & Rad enough to be staying at the Disneyland Hotel...but in REALITY, Broke Ass and Beyond can't afford it. LOSERS! 😅
Also, that vlog needs to come with a WARNING. Moobs films himself shirtless 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2315518
I love how one would think, by looking at the thumbnail, that these two are Gucci & Rad enough to be staying at the Disneyland Hotel...but in REALITY, Broke Ass and Beyond can't afford it. LOSERS! 😅
They're just losers slowly they're crashing, to me they're just thieves taking people's money and not doing nothing for their patreons..
But karma is around the corner for them any minute now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2315518
"Big Tiddy Serf", they call him in Malibu!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Spencer is so insecure he can't get into the pool at the hotel w/o his hat on.
I guess..............all will NOT be revealed what lurks beneath that hat.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why are they rolling around the premises on scooters? Have they gotten that lazy and fat that they just cannot walk?
They took their scooters and rode them while inside Yosemite National Park! You know, the place where most people go to hike, bike or walk and appreciate nature at its finest. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re living out of their hoop tie when mother Emmons has other people using the apt in the BU

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Love to see that you beautiful witches have kept the fire going!

These degenerates have clearly not improved their pointless station in life...

Burn Trash-heap Best Life... Burn!!

Miss you all!
missed you! They are still scumbags ofcourse 🙌😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have been attempting to determine the origin from which they may have arrived on a scooter, and I have come up with the following possibilities...

1689687527480.png

---
1689689287353.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Love to see that you beautiful witches have kept the fire going!

These degenerates have clearly not improved their pointless station in life...

Burn Trash-heap Best Life... Burn!!

Miss you all!
Omg!! I was wondering and hoping you would return one day!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Is anyone else shocked at the appearance of Spence in that pic in front of the carousel? I refuse to even hate watch their crap vlogs and from my recollection there hasn’t been a full body pic of Dense in a hot minute. His appearance seems to have really taken a turn. I also am really uncomfortable with the deep V in Checkbooks shirt in the hotel room pic. It’s giving off all the wrong vibes especially with a throuple pic in a hotel room. Is THIS what they meant about all being revealed??!!! 🫨🤔😳
I actually was. He looks awful. I know he chose this reality, but it's startling how much his life/health has changed since breaking up Katie's marriage. He needs to rethink his life choices.

• Haha
Just a little reminder that in 2 days it’ll be exactly 2 months since KT and Spencer put anything on Patreon, for their paying members and KT is still not DIVORCED!!!

Maybe purchasing a Patreon currently just gives you a thank you at the end of each BLAB video

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I feel the inactivity on Patreon has a simple, non-exciting answer. They hate interacting with their fans and they know that they constantly put their feet in their mouths and cause themselves problems.

But my new fun conspiracy theory is: They're current sitting at 106 Patrons. This is approximately the number they had prior to last years's big "We want to create a community" reimagining of their Patreon account. Save for a few Cheryls and Henrys, maybe the majority of their remaining Patreon subscribers are made up of dozens of fake accounts created by Spencer & KT, each contributing, like, a nickel per month - simply to create the illusion of demand. Lest we forget, prior to the reimagining, it was just a virtual tip jar. You could donate whatever number you wanted.

Why do a live stream when the only Besties in the room are you and your lover?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
They took their scooters and rode them while inside Yosemite National Park! You know, the place where most people go to hike, bike or walk and appreciate nature at its finest. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re living out of their hoop tie when mother Emmons has other people using the apt in the BU
I don’t watch their videos anymore and here I was just assuming you guys were teasing about them using scooters here and there. Lazy slugs they are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel the inactivity on Patreon has a simple, non-exciting answer. They hate interacting with their fans and they know that they constantly put their feet in their mouths and cause themselves problems.

But my new fun conspiracy theory is: They're current sitting at 106 Patrons. This is approximately the number they had prior to last years's big "We want to create a community" reimagining of their Patreon account. Save for a few Cheryls and Henrys, maybe the majority of their remaining Patreon subscribers are made up of dozens of fake accounts created by Spencer & KT, each contributing, like, a nickel per month - simply to create the illusion of demand. Lest we forget, prior to the reimagining, it was just a virtual tip jar. You could donate whatever number you wanted.

Why do a live stream when the only Besties in the room are you and your lover?
I think you’re right on the money with this theory!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.