Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my wife and I go to Carnation, we get the scramble and the waffle and split them both. There is absolutely no damn way she just ate that kids plate. Plus, that kids plate doesn't just come with one piece of bacon. So she ate one before they took the picture to make it look like even less food.
What she did was probably order 2 kids plates and it's more food for less money then the regular meal and you don't get potatoes with the regular waffle and bacon or sausage meal. So she saves money and gets more food. Classic KT.

Oh, and with the kids meal, you get a choice of 2 from potatoes, bacon or fruit. Wonder why she didn't get the fruit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Thread Name Suggestion (for your consideration):

Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie Slockbower looking awful while devouring kids meal Mickey waffles

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let's be honest, KT probably leaves more food on the table and ground around her than was on her kids plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

BLAB will never be able to do things like this. They are just not good enough. Oh yeah and they are buttholes also!

• Haha
  • Heart

BLAB will never be able to do things like this. They are just not good enough. Oh yeah and they are buttholes also!
Captivating Disney content… never. They’ll just tit out a lackluster vlog featuring them lazily spending the day in a Southern California beach community, indulging in food and “fun”. Out of the entire 30-minute vlog, a whopping 20 minutes will be filled with useless B-roll footage, including slow-motion shots of seagulls and surfers. It has been decreed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Whenever I imagine these two eating (and just thinking about it makes me ill)…I always think about Casper the friendly ghost. He prepares food for his three uncles and when they eat, there is food everywhere, food piling up on the floor, they’re burping, then they leave for others to clean up…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Apparently they made it on TV this morning doing what they do best! Feeding their faces’🤦🏻‍♂️🤮
IMG_2459.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I bet you a thousand bucks that this was a newscast about dumbshits who were choosing to be outside yesterday in the heat.

• Haha
  • Heart
i completely forgot about the wireless microphones that sounded like tit!

getting rid of them is the first time they've actually improved anything on their channel. i don't think it really counts since they used them in the first place.
---

i mean, katie "said" that he came and hung out with them on july 4th. of course katie also used to "say" that adam the woo would text them all the time and was still friends with them.
There was an IG story of Charlie on July 4th in their “backyard” pool.
---
Old oc fair footage from 3 years ago. Slow news day.
View attachment 2310442
Fun fact: Adam was in this vlog. Ouch.
I knew it!!! They both looked too thin and 8 years younger!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
OAs latest video was sponsored by Beis, same brand of bag KT is currently wearing. Will she ban them too like she did loungefly 🫢
IMG_8404.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
OAs latest video was sponsored by Beis, same brand of bag KT is currently wearing. Will she ban them too like she did loungefly 🫢View attachment 2310473
They have been sponsored by Beis for a while now - maybe not every video but periodically.

I wonder what would happen if someone accidentally commented on one of their videos using ‘Beis Life and Beyond….accidentally, of course!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.