Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see pictures of her wandering around Disneyland with an umbrella, I can't help but think of Michael Jackson. I'm honestly surprised she doesn't have her rent-a-security holding the umbrella for her while fanning her. How many eyes has she poked out while wandering with that thing?

Hey KT, here's a tip....if you wear lighter colors, you won't be as hot and the umbrella won't be needed.
---
Plus, don't they have an exclusive shady spot???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Plus, don't they have an exclusive shady spot???
You mean their exclusive shady spot that was easy to find? LOL We found that spot when we went to DL our first time last June. I'd like to think that exclusive shady spot is mine. 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
more like they couldn't afford the adult sized meal :ROFLMAO:
KT "I'm so glad we got a reservation because I'M HUNGRY".
ya, she's addicted to theme park food. Who in the hell gets reservations to Disneyland just to go eat a kids meal?
Oh, BIG FELLA does...
I mean she does have the mental capacity of a 9 year old so it makes sense 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
this was just her practicing hiding her body for the future
Yes, this is the perfect cross body bag size for her now. She can take that button, add some storage behind the logo and it's the perfect park bag/body decoy for her now. Lean into your new look KT!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
excuse me.......
WHAT THE duck DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T GET A KIDS MEAL!
DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?
WE HAVE ALREADY ORDERED 3 OTHER BREAKFASTS!
Spencer, wheres my phone........
wHo dOEs tHiS witch ThInK shE IS!
Hello? HELLO? Who is this?
Oh ok, well the IS KT from Beat Life and Beyond and we are in the park vlogging and are trying to showcase your children's breakfast at Carnation and they refuse to sell us one.
Um, aha, yes, um-ha OK.
Thank you very much.
Oh and I would like to request a new server too, please. This one has been very rude to us.
OK.
What's your name?
Thank you Lola!

Boop! BYE FELICIA!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Steve driving by them going 0.1mph because Spencer complained to city hall that he was speeding:
IMG_0182.jpeg

What Steve is thinking:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
excuse me.......
WHAT THE duck DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T GET A KIDS MEAL!
DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?
WE HAVE ALREADY ORDERED 3 OTHER BREAKFASTS!
Spencer, wheres my phone........
wHo dOEs tHiS witch ThInK shE IS!
Hello? HELLO? Who is this?
Oh ok, well the IS KT from Beat Life and Beyond and we are in the park vlogging and are trying to showcase your children's breakfast at Carnation and they refuse to sell us one.
Um, aha, yes, um-ha OK.
Thank you very much.
Oh and I would like to request a new server too, please. This one has been very rude to us.
OK.
What's your name?
Thank you Lola!

Boop! BYE FELICIA!
KT's mic! Great to hear from you! I've been scratching my head as to why you haven't made an appearance clipped to your host's bra lately. It's been months. Without any proof of life, I've been forced to speculate:
  • Did you simply just break and your owners didn't see fit to replace you in order to maintain an acceptable level of professional production value?
  • Did Disney slap your owners' hands after the Princess Nite debacle and now you're trying to keep your vlogging status more low-key around the park?
The world would love to know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I believe their “friend” Cheryl, who is probably a super bestie from patreon, got the reservation and paid the check. Otherwise I don’t think they’d have even gotten up early enough to be there for breakfast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Cheryl is the new Pixar Charlie: Pixar Cheryl-ie. Maybe BLOB will stand her up at the San Diego Zoo, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Every time I see pictures of her wandering around Disneyland with an umbrella, I can't help but think of Michael Jackson. I'm honestly surprised she doesn't have her rent-a-security holding the umbrella for her while fanning her. How many eyes has she poked out while wandering with that thing?
Next she will show up to waddle around Disneyland in a beekeeper outfit. That’s how Jacko used to do it. I’d see him watching Fantasmic! at B Tower in a beekeeper outfit pretty often. Well, I was told it was him. I never saw his face.
---
Snaggletooth:

1689372209376.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I strongly believe that the reason for their discontinuation of wireless microphones was primarily due to the inconvenience of remembering to recharge them. It appears that they exhibit a high level of laziness and show minimal interest in making any improvements.

Sorry @KTs Mic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I strongly believe that the reason for their discontinuation of wireless microphones was primarily due to the inconvenience of remembering to recharge them. It appears that they exhibit a high level of laziness and show minimal interest in making any improvements.

Sorry @KTs Mic
i completely forgot about the wireless microphones that sounded like tit!

getting rid of them is the first time they've actually improved anything on their channel. i don't think it really counts since they used them in the first place.
---
So did they say "bye Charlicia" to their Pixar pal? He's MIA
i mean, katie "said" that he came and hung out with them on july 4th. of course katie also used to "say" that adam the woo would text them all the time and was still friends with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is one of the things my daughter and I make fun of them the most for. Literally, constantly contradicting themselves. And it could be within the same sentence. For instance, sometimes in BLAB world, it's freezing and boiling hot weather at the same time. We're always cracking up about how absolutely ridiculous they sound.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I am here in Vegas and laughed when I drove past the M resort because I thought of BLAB. Hopefully they don’t take an unexpected trip out here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel like ordering the kids meal was a weak attempt at portion control. She mentioned being hungry at the beginning of the vlog, it doesn’t make sense. Also can we truly believe that she only consumed a single miniature waffle?…
this is the same Katie we’re talking about right?…
IMG_0187.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She mentioned being hungry at the beginning of the vlog, quite emphatically, it seemed. And that portion-control kid’s breakfast is more than I eat for breakfast and lunch combined most days. By far. BY FAR.

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel like ordering the kids meal was a weak attempt at portion control. She mentioned being hungry at the beginning of the vlog, it doesn’t make sense. Also can we truly believe that she only consumed a single miniature waffle?…
this is the same Katie we’re talking about right?…
View attachment 2309268T
This has to be her "secret" diet that had her drop soooo much weight.
She acknowledged the comments on her instagram filtered picture, acting as tho she really is as skinny as her filtered picture.
Can't wait 'til people see her in person!!!!!!
They will be in for a shock, once they see how big double cheese fatty is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.