Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="BusyMum68, post: 15943530, member: 318072"]
To quote a dear friend of mine......

People who self love DO NOT FILTER OUT WHO THEY ARE!!!

To compare with the incredibly photoshopped self love pics above, below I humbly offer some screenshots from their vlog 24 hours earlier......
[/QUOTE]
BOOP! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
[QUOTE="BusyMum68, post: 15943530, member: 318072"]

To compare with the incredibly photoshopped self love pics above, below I humbly offer some screenshots from their vlog 24 hours earlier......
BOOP! 😂
[/QUOTE]
1689293193871.jpeg

I guess casseroles and movie nights take precedence over Patreon. You know, it’s only been 72 days since they’ve done anything for their $10 besties, and 54 days since the last Zoom with $40 besties.

1689293526835.jpeg

Off topic: @BusyMum68 in 13 days I will be living my best life in your neck of the woods! We are going to Sydney and Auckland for the World Cup! 😊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
IMG_1173.png
only KT would profess "self love" using a SKINNY SELFIE...
what a DELUSIONAL DUMBASS!
KT, then why don't you look this skinny when Spencer is filming you stuffing your face with sugary garbage??
IMG_1172.jpeg

Tell Spencer he is really good at capturing the REAL you 🤣😂😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
[/QUOTE]

Off topic: @BusyMum68 in 13 days I will be living my best life in your neck of the woods! We are going to Sydney and Auckland for the World Cup! 😊
[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhhhhh yay!!!!! Have the BEST TIME!!! Let me know if you need any tips or recommendations!
---
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lol She (or Spence) are so bad at this!!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Amen.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There is some building speculation and mumbling in some circles on WHY Katie and Spencer were really spending the day exploring Disneyland with “Replacement Charlie”.

Hypothetically, think of the plot of Oceans 11.

Next, think how much a certain Vlogger LOVES Hungry Bear Loaded Fries 🍟 more than any other commodity.

Moreover, if someone were to pull off a major heist of Hungry Bear Loaded Fries in the middle of the night - who on the inside would be someone you need to have aligned with you?

Perhaps, someone responsible for Third Shift Food Security?

Do I need to keep connecting dots?

7CAEB908-29BB-43CA-83DB-F84F990DE96C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Having a salad with that slop...probably drowned in the most unhealthy dressing they could find...but they gotta eat their greens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I would like to add onto this by also recommending BLAB do another Costco haul. Because even though their last Costco haul barely broke 10K, they gained all those thousands of subs for it that pushed them over the 100K mark and they have been stagnant since with no sub gains!
Pathetic. Now that is impressive. What a pair of rejects. Congratulations on all of your apparent success, losers KT and Spin-Sir.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
geez now a breakfast video , KT with another platter of food
Carnation Cafe, if they are there for the limited time Biscuts & Gravy platter offered, David from Fresh Baked covered it a few weeks ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.