Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT hypocrisy #21365

KT: "I dislike whip cream and anything too sweet".

Then precedes to eat this :
Screenshot_20230713_205430_Instagram.jpg

She's such an idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So is this about what they paid to push them over 100K ?

1.JPG

Another option.
2.JPG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
All dressed in black blab, in July, trying to hide park bellies and themselves in the middle of the day at the park. Umbrella as an extra shield. What a best life when you have to go full incognito to Disneyland, when most want to avoid you anyways. ay yi yi 🕶🕶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
On her instagram page she is getting compliments about how skinny she looks.
I made the comment that her picture is "filtered".
That comment got deleted after a couple of hours.......................surprise!!!!!!
She is acting like she really looks this way to anyone who made comments on how skinny she looks.
She said she is working out, eating less, and she has lost some weight...........LOL!!!!
She is sooooo pathetic...........she needs to own it.
HONESTY was a word that never made it into her limited vocabulary.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I was going to comment in response to a posting in the previous thread that Kitra and Katie appear to be throwing shade at each other on the 'Gram lately. Did something happen between them, like a new flare up? I haven't watch a video from either in a long time (the last Best Life video I saw was the What really happened at Princess Nite..lol) so I am wondering if one of them made a comment the other one took personally, like when Katie accused Kitra of copying her in calling pink churro sauce "Pepto Bismo"?
Did they also recieve a cease and desist letter 🤔🤔🤔
---
Can I just say you guys are killing it. This is the tattle banter I know and love 🙌🙌😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sometimes I lay at night wondering…How does KT feel when she shares memories of a much smaller version of herself? Hmmm
IMG_3600.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
In the video, Spence says that KT got a Kids meal because she is not that hungry. Yeah.............right.
1689341556244.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2307035
Is Henry clapping Cheryl’s cheeks? Where is Katie’s mom?
Every time I see pictures of her wandering around Disneyland with an umbrella, I can't help but think of Michael Jackson. I'm honestly surprised she doesn't have her rent-a-security holding the umbrella for her while fanning her. How many eyes has she poked out while wandering with that thing?

Hey KT, here's a tip....if you wear lighter colors, you won't be as hot and the umbrella won't be needed.
---
In the video, Spence says that KT got a Kids meal because she is not that hungry. Yeah.............right.
View attachment 2307780
She probably wasn't that hungry because she already ate 30 waffles at home before going to DL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2307780
Kind of weird for KT to lose her appetite when shooting an eating segment. The main point of the vlog was breakfast at Disneyland and she didn't want to eat. I got the impression that Spencer was a bit peeved when he brought it up outside Carnation Cafe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kind of weird for KT to lose her appetite when shooting an eating segment. The main point of the vlog was breakfast at Disneyland and she didn't want to eat. I got the impression that Spencer was a bit peeved when he brought it up outside Carnation Cafe.
Do you think this is what caused him to lash out at the Main Street vehicle operators once again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.