Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by the photo of Spencer out on the patio in the back yard gardening, they appear to remain in the same apartments. However, an intriguing turn of events emerges as Katie had recently alluded to moving.

Let's consider a theory: What if they shifted from a second or third-floor apartment to a ground floor unit, possibly due to the challenges of climbing stairs in Hokas?
Katie: “Hi, we’d like to see if we could possibly upgrade apartment units when renewal comes up?”

Apt Complex Agent: “Of course. I can absolutely see what might be opening up around that time. Were you looking for an extra bedroom?”

Katie: “Actually, we need a unit that has at least a 20’ x 40’ private garden outside the sliding glass door. Prefer, some direct sunlight as well.”

Apt Complex Agent: *Silence*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How do we know if this picture wasn't from a week or two ago. He does appear to be wearing his current favorite dome, but who knows? We all know how she loves to control the narrative with her phoney IG stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
ASSEMBLE!

FEBAB21E-7246-4CF3-A5BB-3B0DA8CDC1EE.jpeg

Below seems like a great opportunity to get some clarity from Dale & Paula about “DalesBirthdayGate” meal - will all be revealed?

944B3F39-0142-4AB4-8316-026C8B590268.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Because we dictate their content, a repost of Tiffany today on stories. A quick bounce over to her IG shows her second photo is a nude with her nipple covered and the third is her kids. Quality family content.
Keep it classy, Tiffany. I am sure everyone at that public pool including her own children also enjoyed seeing her husband fondle her tits for a Pride post.

Also, this is all I can see when I look at her.

3F83F002-94E5-4E88-84E4-7137ED04A293.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Honestly thought she was mocking them lately because several recent posts have been her watching them from the treadmill 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reminder for those new folks that have recently joined…

Katie tends to only spend time with Oma a few weeks before her birthday and a few weeks before Christmas:

DB7873E8-42C5-43DF-A25F-9E2C830511DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
KT pining longingly for Disney to bring back Rainforest Cafe. A chain restaurant with okay food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Who is this Tiffany person?
Here is her Wiki entry:
1691696054520.png

Don't forget about the Wiki BLAB Tattlers. A lot of love, sweat and tears went into making it (JK). However, I can guarantee you that more thought and hard work went into this Wiki than they put into their channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.