Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karma is awesome! Selling EVERYTHING just to keep filming at a theme park. This is your Best LIfe and BEYOND...no thanks! :ROFLMAO: 😅
---

that's someone who is about to get all the KARMA they deserve 😅
They should rebrand to "Best LIE and Beyond."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Another boring ass Halloween merch vid in retail stores they obviously didn't get permission to film in 😴😴😴
Kudos to OLD MAN SPENCER, he got a few preggo belly shots of KT. Of course there was food and ice cream involved in the merch search. These lazy slobs had to literally drive 5 minutes to this shopping area. That is the amount of effort they put into their boring merch search videos. I think it is funny........this area is frequented by Liz and Dave (Fresh Baked) all the time, as they live close by.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I was just thinking about their Patreon and how incredible insane it is that they actually had this vehicle to produce cash and neither of them could be bothered to make any sort of sustained (minimal) effort to use it.
(I know he never wanted too anyway)
BUT
I mean, how much effort did it take her a couple times a week to dump a bunch of slop into a pot on the stove and turn her phone on?
OR
Do their once a week gig in front of Adam's shelves?
It totally blows my mind at what complete lazy losers they are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This must be the slowest thread in BLAB history. They really have become boring - at least they're not bullying people with cancer or spreading COVID and lying about it I guess.
They are too boring to even hate watch, I just cannot stomach watching anymore. It’s the same lame recycled content, their reputations outside of their own tiny echo chamber are trash…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Another Disneyland vlog, who cares? Not gonna even bother hate watching this boring ass home movie. 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ugh, just 30 seconds into the new vlog and I’m already tapping out! They’re doing the hiding in advance thing again by filming before they think their former friends and fellow grifters will be out to also cash in on something as asinine as the “Haunted Mansion’s Birthday!” Yeah, good luck with that, you bunch of grift-for-brains! Guessing this public home video will hit about 22K, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
seems like they're trying to starve us of content, and they're so goddamn boring that it's actually working. i'm not worried though, because any day now they'll get involved in some sort of controversy and give us plenty of material

really not sure why they even continue making videos at this point. KT's NPD certainly plays a role in it, but the main reason is probably because they see quitting vlogging as letting the "haters" win. so basically, they're continuing to put out these incredibly boring vlogs just because of how much space we occupy in KT's hollow head

• Heart
Dumbo the Flying Elephant's birthday is on August 16. Are we gonna get a "Happy Birthday" video for that ride too?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Princess Nite might have actually killed the channel. Can you buy views?

If they know they are own accounts are the only patreons and they are buying the bulk of the views. Why bother? After puttering around they say they are taking a little break and looking into rebranding on rumble. Two years later maybe KT and Jeremy start a new channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Disneyland...where Katie and Spencer continually frequent to lament about the good ol passholder days....and compare his old age!

• Haha
  • Heart
I was just thinking about their Patreon and how incredible insane it is that they actually had this vehicle to produce cash and neither of them could be bothered to make any sort of sustained (minimal) effort to use it.
(I know he never wanted too anyway)
BUT
I mean, how much effort did it take her a couple times a week to dump a bunch of slop into a pot on the stove and turn her phone on?
OR
Do their once a week gig in front of Adam's shelves?
It totally blows my mind at what complete lazy losers they are.

100% this!!!!

They would never get to OA's level of Patronage but with a little bit of effort - even just an hour a day there'd be enough money generated for a Fairy-tale facial and Vegas trip every couple of months! You'd just have to post a couple of exclusive pictures you don't put anywhere else or do a daily post, do a video every week of her cooking slop a dinner(as @Second Classholes suggested), even a 5 minute Q&A with Spence every week!!! All of this would actually be LESS than an hour a day! Let's say for arguments sake they could get 150 Besties and 30 super besties - That's $2700 before Patreon's cut - not too bad for very little effort!!!

But no...... tooooooo lazy.

You've got to wonder what Mother Eammons makes of her son - almost mid 50's, no job, no assets of his own, you have to give him your hand-me-down cars and you're still financially supporting him (and his useless married girlfriend).

If he was my son I'd be mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s because everyone is over on the other threads discussing the Pete Werner drama…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
When was the last time they did any sort of live for their regular stans? It's almost like they know that no one is actually really watching those lives. Could it be because they know all of those stans were bought and paid for by them, so what's the point?
Seems to me (though I don't actually watch)
that they are just doing the bare minimum to be able to use what they can as a write-off these days.
They have obviously been phoning it in for some time, but from what I see here (very little in the way of interesting content or effort) and their lack of anything for their paying stans, they have all but given up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
When was the last time they did any sort of live for their regular stans? It's almost like they know that no one is actually really watching those lives. Could it be because they know all of those stans were bought and paid for by them, so what's the point?
Seems to me (though I don't actually watch)
that they are just doing the bare minimum to be able to use what they can as a write-off these days.
They have obviously been phoning it in for some time, but from what I see here (very little in the way of interesting content or effort) and their lack of anything for their paying stans, they have all but given up.
Yes!, and they need to get out from doing “Disney Merch” video’s. No way in hell can they compete with Lisaland & MJ. Who wants to see hung over denser & listen to his overly excited fake narrative with each item he films & KT in that black over worn tired T-shirt, what does she know about fashion??? They need to rebrand and go with their strengths: “hot plate cooking with KT & spray can 101 & basic surf lingo with spence ( dude!) then they might have a chance? Cus BLAB is flat lining!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Spency's arm must get tired from holding the camera up so high trying to make KT look slimmer.

1691589864770.png

Sorry KT, it isn't working. We've seen images of you "in the wild".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.