Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, no new information has come to light that would clear Spencer from swearing on Main Street during an event focused on celebrating Disney princesses.
The mountain of evidence and info he is compiling must be massive. Cannot wait to see what he's going to reveal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The mountain of evidence and info he is compiling must be massive. Cannot wait to see what he's going to reveal.
One could even speculate that their heightened vlog production is necessitated by the need to generate income for funding the team working diligently to prepare the evidence for eventual publication.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
One could even speculate that their heightened vlog production is necessitated by the need to generate income for funding the team working diligently to prepare the evidence for eventual publication.
You know he is DIY, probably why it's taking longer.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
incoming insta story tagging a bunch of high end brands from Sephora, talking about her high maintenance hair care routine. Maybe she’ll even give her “stylist” a shoutout. For better or worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Spencer's exaggerated reaction to buying a $60 "water hat" serves as an indication that their financial situation might not be very secure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine believing you can rock a side ponytail, but instead, you end up looking like Beetlejuice.

• Haha
Enjoying a nice extended lunch at Downtown Disney. So grateful to Spencer and KT for recently reviewing all the restaurants and shops - I don't know how we could have survive without it!!!

But I noticed they skipped this store... Do they still think it doesn't belong here?

C7D3B901-E381-4ECC-9ABF-5254A532A2A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Enjoying a nice extended lunch at Downtown Disney. So grateful to Spencer and KT for recently reviewing all the restaurants and shops - I don't know how we could have survive without it!!!

But I noticed they skipped this store... Do they still think it doesn't belong here?

View attachment 2373731
You didn't happen to notice someone in there resembling Beatlejuice burrowing through the wall to get to the old Sprinkles?
Those 4 beignets were just an appetizer for Big Fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You didn't happen to notice someone in there resembling Beatlejuice burrowing through the wall to get to the old Sprinkles?
Those 4 beignets were just an appetizer for Big Fella.
I've been treading lightly around the churros and cookies and desserts stands anticipating such an event. Fortunately no grifters encountered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
We're not even halfway through August and they have produced SEVEN Halloween videos already. SEVEN. They obviously have zero creative ideas for content.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
We're not even halfway through August and they have produced SEVEN Halloween videos already. SEVEN. They obviously have zero creative ideas for content.
Somewhat of a repost, but I was able to obtain the most current & up-to-date Best Life & Beyond annual content calendar that I paid retired, IT guru Paula McKenzie to hack straight from Spencer's 2013 MacBook Pro:
  • January - June = Spring Break content
  • July - September = Spooky Halloween content
  • October - November = Festive Christmas content
  • December = Existential crisis / Channel pivot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It seems like they are forcing themselves to make the most out of their Disneyland visits now. Before, they wound just herd themselves into Disneyland shortly before closing. This seems like what they would do if they did not have passes to get in whenever they want.
and of course these asshats won't even admit that they don't have the top tier pass. Gotta keep up with their FAKE lifestyle and it shows :ROFLMAO: How are they not embarrassed when its so completely OBVIOUS that they don't have money.
---
incoming insta story tagging a bunch of high end brands from Sephora, talking about her high maintenance hair care routine. Maybe she’ll even give her “stylist” a shoutout. For better or worse.
If only Dumbass KT understood the concept that YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT. Quit eating so much sugar and processed foods. Give your body nutrients and your hair would show it...Her hair looks exactly as one would with a diet of theme park food! IF KT is good at one thing, it's wasting money. I wonder how much she is spending on her hair to look like tit. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.