Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guilty! I am intrigued by the Water Hat comment. I don't know what a Water Hat is. Which video is this from?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did Spencer accidentally forget a water or non-water hat option to bring to Disneyland for the Pirates of Caribbean reopening OR did he intentionally not wear a water or non-water hat to camouflage into the crowd since he had potential Covid symptoms?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
#95 Spencer buys a #melin (sponsor me) to cover up his head and face...to hide his disgrace of Katie stuffing four...count em FOUR beignets in her own face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The whos-who of Disney vloggers were at the opening night of Mickeys Not So Scary at MK….missing in action was BLAB. Hmm. Weird. It’s almost as if they have no money or friends.

but I guess both of things things (money and friends) are “not really their thing”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The whos-who of Disney vloggers were at the opening night of Mickeys Not So Scary at MK….missing in action was BLAB. Hmm. Weird. It’s almost as if they have no money or friends.

but I guess both of things things (money and friends) are “not really their thing”.
WDW isn't really BLAB's thing though. They didn't even make their first trip to Florida until 2021, and they've only been back I think twice (once for Tron and once maybe for Guardians?). They're 95% SoCal. They restrict their friendless poverty to Anaheim and The 'Bu. We're stuck with them, and you're welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
WDW isn't really BLAB's thing though. They didn't even make their first trip to Florida until 2021, and they've only been back I think twice (once for Tron and once maybe for Guardians?). They're 95% SoCal. They restrict their friendless poverty to Anaheim and The 'Bu. We're stuck with them, and you're welcome.
But when they do come here, they act like WDW experts 😂😂😂. Thank you keeping them. Central FL really appreciates your service.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.