Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL

of course KT the uncultured redneck actually enjoyed the bland, microwaved slop they served at rainforest cafe. my god that place was trash

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Our beloved Jess Colopy holding vloggers feet to the fire everywhere.

She has links to our hated BLAB duo in her article, too. Keep up the good fight, Jess!
At first, I thought Jess had a scoop on another BLAB crap show. Be still, my beating heart.

But the article was about Kyle Pallo doing douche things at Disney and Universal parks. At some point, with all these ridiculous crap these vloggers do and on top of the breaking Dis scandals, when will Disney finally had enough and ban all these vloggers and streamers?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol BLAB are getting a shellacking in DIS boards today as well….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Judging by the photo of Spencer out on the patio in the back yard gardening, they appear to remain in the same apartments. However, an intriguing turn of events emerges as Katie had recently alluded to moving.
Don't be a boor. Obviously, with summer drawing to a close, it was time to ring up the staff and direct them to prepare the winter residence for occupancy. The trials of the true elite are always lost on the hoi polloi.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is they start going back to the park next Monday, then they have Enchant keys. If they go back the 21st then they have the cheapest Imagine key. They obviously don't have the expensive two keys as their appearances in the parks this summer have been sparse and usually with people who have obviously signed or got them in.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is they start going back to the park next Monday, then they have Enchant keys. If they go back the 21st then they have the cheapest Imagine key. They obviously don't have the expensive two keys as their appearances in the parks this summer have been sparse and usually with people who have obviously signed or got them in.
I kinda like to think they’re doing one of these bad boys when they can’t get signed in:

7195E620-69D2-4AC0-BC00-64F076A185FA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It seems like they are forcing themselves to make the most out of their Disneyland visits now. Before, they wound just herd themselves into Disneyland shortly before closing. This seems like what they would do if they did not have passes to get in whenever they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How long can he hold out? Just checked their channel for 1st time in months.....has all been revealed and did I miss it?
Nope, no new information has come to light that would clear Spencer from swearing on Main Street during an event focused on celebrating Disney princesses.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.