Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. She left her poor little pup in the fuggin car whilst they procured their pathetic little fried poultry luncheon? Gah!

Also, he has put on at least a hundred pounds, and she has at more than doubled in size. By far. By FAR.
Maybe she was trying to slow cook Binky...?

BTW, "fried poultry luncheon" really is the cutest way to describe fried chicken, and now I want some. 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2222605

Just look at them old man tiddies and whatnot!
^ Bloobs
---
Maybe she was trying to slow cook Binky...?

BTW, "fried poultry luncheon" really is the cutest way to describe fried chicken, and now I want some. 😄

Thank you. I put more thought into the words I choose to use here then they put into their vlogs. Evidently the only aspect they plan in advance is their food.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how the progress is going on with KT's zozofit suit. According to KT, it was for HEALTH PURPOSES and not weight loss? 😂
It's probably long gone, sold on the SLOCKBOWER//EMMONS ebay store!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how the progress is going on with KT's zozofit suit. According to KT, it was for HEALTH PURPOSES and not weight loss? 😂
It's probably long gone, sold on the SLOCKBOWER//EMMONS ebay store!
Rumor has it that it went over the balcony in Malibu, and not because she threw it over the railing like she did with the Keurig.
The ZOZO suit had become so tight that as she tried to pull it on, it snapped right out of her hands with great force, flew through the window and straight out to sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She's gonna keep saying it and somehow a backyard filled with Disneyland roses will "manifest" itself into existence! :LOL:

(without a well paying career that's highly unlikely...)
Wait…I thought they already proclaimed to have a backyard, and with a hot tub to boot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
:oops: :sick:
View attachment 2219346
Just me or does that chili look like cat food?
CatFood.jpg

---
P.S. I'm shocked Spencer didn't accuse this random person who glared at them with assault.

Glare.jpg

---
Didn’t she even say she would live in a cardboard box before being priced out? Does cardboard box now mean getting rid of the Irvine residence?
I suppose it hasn't gotten to that point yet since we haven't seen her eating only Top Ramen yet like she said she would.
Box.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What do you think “ 🎥🍿 H & K” means? I believe it is probably Little Mermaid movie tickets for Henry & Ka$hlee.

Anyone else find it hysterical that Spencer “I work in Hollywood Showbiz & Have Credits on IMDB” Emmons couldn’t cover a cinema visit for one senior citizen and one child?

Remember the livestream where KKKT and Spence bragged he made "Over $1,000 a day" when he worked as a stage manager?

And now they sell their plasma.

Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Holy cow! My sister is on it here and she pays $22 for one packet that contains 6 X weekly shots.
Yeah my friend in USA pays 1200 per shot.
We are very lucky here in Australia with our healthcare system etc! Such a huge difference to over there isn’t it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Gut cover.

I've enjoyed the hell out of watching KT get fatter and fatter. Her waddle is as sexy as her voice now.
Don’t forget that nose on her fugly face as well!
---
Have you seen the Portillo’s one where she has the shake with a piece of chocolate cake in it? Oh yeah and hot dogs!
But wait, that can’t be. KT doesn’t like sweet things remember? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Who believes they magically recovered from the Princess Nite debacle, where they threatened violence at Disneyland? Never forget they have purchased hundreds of fake subs.
20230607_074042.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are we just going to ignore the fact that they wore Hammer Burger apparel to Hammer Burger?
Maybe it is just me... but that is kind of cringey.

This would be like wearing a Meal Buddies shirt to McDonald's.
1686150159945.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The other thumbnail must not have been pulling in the views like the dumbasses thought it would.
NO ONE cares to see the two of you shove more food in your face and KT's ass on a bounce house! Plus, STOP exploiting your niece, asswipes!!!
i did not watch the video but why is her hair wet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.