Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like mom and Oma DID fund this trip to NO ONES SURPRISE!
did kt really make her mom pay to take kaylee to the bounce house????

[edit] i did some research and tickets are $17.

ARE YOU TELLING ME KT COULDN'T AFFORD TO COVER $17

[edit 2] this is actually pissing me off. the amount of money they throw around at bullshit, and she can't even tell her mother "oh no don't worry about it, we've got it covered" over literal $17 tickets is absolutely disgusting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
OMG...thanks so much Mom for paying me back that $17 dollars for Kaylee's bounce house ticket... *Sips $19 erewhon smoothie while wearing $250 Barefoot Dreams pajamas*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
OMG...thanks so much Mom for paying me back that $17 dollars for Kaylee's bounce house ticket... *Sips $19 erewhon smoothie while wearing $250 Barefoot Dreams pajamas*
She also makes sure to show the niece on the video, on her social media, and in the thumbnail all from the bounce house to try to make money off of her. She’s a disgusting beast for how she uses that little girl

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

[edit] i did some research and tickets are $17.

ARE YOU TELLING ME KT COULDN'T AFFORD TO COVER $17

[edit 2] this is actually pissing me off. the amount of money they throw around at bullshit, and she can't even tell her mother "oh no don't worry about it, we've got it covered" over literal $17 tickets is absolutely disgusting.
KT can't pay her own McDonald's.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I really hope we get a Newport Beach scooter vlog... where they again pretend that they are living at the Promontory Point apartments 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I really hope we get a Newport Beach scooter vlog... where they again pretend that they are living at the Promontory Point apartments 🤣
FML that would be another rehash of this beauty. Here comes the updated patreon levels. Please stay away from Newport.

IMG_2974.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

She's gonna keep saying it and somehow a backyard filled with Disneyland roses will "manifest" itself into existence! :LOL:

(without a well paying career that's highly unlikely...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wait. She left her poor little pup in the fuggin car whilst they procured their pathetic little fried poultry luncheon? Gah!

Also, he has put on at least a hundred pounds, and she has at more than doubled in size. By far. By FAR.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

She's gonna keep saying it and somehow a backyard filled with Disneyland roses will "manifest" itself into existence! :LOL:

(without a well paying career that's highly unlikely...)
Spencer's "Oh...." doesn't sound to encouraging.
But, wait! There's still hope! Spencer has a green thumb and can grow anything really well according to KT.
Where, oh where has Spence been growing all of these amazing plants, praytell? I've only seen KT's fake plants in the harborside apartment in Irvine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think I had ever seen the Ratt’s Berry Farm Feast video before. What a gross mischief of heathens wallowing in their own debauchery. And Dylan obviously had no clue what the Zapruder film reference was. Classic hits.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think I had ever seen the Ratt’s Berry Farm Feast video before. What a gross mischief of heathens wallowing in their own debauchery. And Dylan obviously had no clue what the Zapruder film reference was. Classic hits.
Have you seen the Portillo’s one where she has the shake with a piece of chocolate cake in it? Oh yeah and hot dogs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t think I have.
---
Spin-Turd sez: “they filled the trough”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What do you think “ 🎥🍿 H & K” means? I believe it is probably Little Mermaid movie tickets for Henry & Ka$hlee.

Anyone else find it hysterical that Spencer “I work in Hollywood Showbiz & Have Credits on IMDB” Emmons couldn’t cover a cinema visit for one senior citizen and one child?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.