Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh. Using a nonlinear timeline in the video like he’s Quentin fuggin Tarantino.
---
Also, what happens in Disney World stays in the motel room, as far as her little waif of a nice is concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she posted that she is picking up her first gallon bucket of the Disneyland roses. This makes me wonder where she will plant them? She doesn’t have a yard. Also if we see them in a pot at the Bu it will be solidified that this is their only place they are squatting in 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't forget the mound of Mickey Waffles at home...........
i still can't get over the fact that they each consumed at least 12 of those mickey waffles and STILL went out to eat later

it's pretty remarkable how one of them hasn't already keeled over, especially serf the senior citizen. KT's not getting any younger herself and with her lifestyle, the health issues are going to start showing up real soon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I got it! She’s auditioning for Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (AKA Takeshi’s Castle). That’s it. Of course. Duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The la quinta vlogs looked lonely....next vlog features a child and a child fun, non Disney experience, to I guess cater to the audience?...I didn't click , I didn't watch. When you have to, as a childless couple put a kid, that's not your own, in the middle of your thumbnail it seems desperate, delusional and dangerous, on a public forum. Ay yi yi.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why was she wearing the fanny pack/belly bag on the inflatables? Its not hiding anything & something like that can damage the inflatable, plus it looks ridiculous to have a small fanny pack barely hanging on for its life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why was she wearing the fanny pack/belly bag on the inflatables? Its not hiding anything & something like that can damage the inflatable, plus it looks ridiculous to have a small fanny pack barely hanging on for its life
Gut cover.

I've enjoyed the hell out of watching KT get fatter and fatter. Her waddle is as sexy as her voice now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

from the BLAB Wiki page:

Controversies
Eating In a Parking Lot With Other Vloggers at the Height Of Covid

BLAB Video: The Reopening of Knotts Berry Farm Marketplace and Chicken To-Go! Filmed 8 May 2020.

During the height of the pandemic, BLAB, ATW, Dylan, FB and a nobody from a channel called Theme Park Access went to Knotts Berry Farm to get takeout soon after it reopened. They all then decided to have a picnic in the parking lot. There was no masking, hand sanitising or social distancing, and the food was shared. At one stage a rat ran over the food as they were eating. All of them put out their own videos about the outing and all received significant blowback on SM regarding the stupidness of doing this whilst so many people were being infected and dying. Typically, BLAB deleted all negative comments from this video and doubled down with saying they did nothing wrong. FB put out a video - Lets talk about it – FreshBakedTV soon after acknowledging that it was a mistake (albeit begrudgingly). I understand ATW also put out a video acknowledging the mistake but I have been unable to find it. Another example of BLAB’s not taking the pandemic seriously, and by their behaviour demonstrating an appalling lack of consideration for others (but let’s face it Selfishness, self centeredness and lack of consideration for others– that is their Modus Operandi.)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she posted that she is picking up her first gallon bucket of the Disneyland roses. This makes me wonder where she will plant them? She doesn’t have a yard. Also if we see them in a pot at the Bu it will be solidified that this is their only place they are squatting in 🤷🏻‍♀️
when i read the words gallon bucket i was sure it was going be food

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.