Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230606_082708_YouTube.jpg

Spencer, #1 douchebag wearing his sunglasses inside the restaurant!
Where is the footage of ALL the HEALTHY food that KT insists that they eat?
She is the QUEEN OF LIES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
here's the video of the "knotts chicken incident" spencer was referring to. featuring a much thinner BLAB and a bunch of other maskless vloggers sitting together and eating out of the same food containers just two months into the pandemic

rat appearance at 11:55

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Lord knows why but YouTube suggested a Blab vlog to me of their first trip to WDW. I was shocked to see ATW and Dylan actually picked them up at the airport. Adam got Spencer a Walt Disney magic band for a birthday present. Then they took Spencer to dinner to celebrate his 50th.

This is what Disney used to mean for KT and Spence. Friends. Fun. Shenanigans with other Disney obsessed folks.

Surely the constant binging of food and booze is to drown out the sadness that they have destroyed all of that. Disney is now just a place where they’re constantly chasing a feeling they used to have which can never again be attained.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
here's the video of the "knotts chicken incident" spencer was referring to. featuring a much thinner BLAB and a bunch of other maskless vloggers sitting together and eating out of the same food containers just two months into the pandemic

I call it the pre-leggings era

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I like how they referred to a past tit show as "incident" like we do here at Tattle...."Columbia incident", "Mark Twain staircase incident", "Cinnabon eviction incident", "Princess Nite incident", and so on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I like how they referred to a past tit show as "incident" like we do here at Tattle...."Columbia incident", "Mark Twain staircase incident", "Cinnabon eviction incident", "Princess Nite incident", and so on.
Almost like they read here! But, I'm sure they're far too busy for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.