Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe we should make the dream more attainable, like just wishing for a backyard….wait, that’s not attainable in California when you do not have a job and just grift for a living.
IMG_0795.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone should mention to KT that straight edge also means no pre-marital sex. She’s not sXe and we’ve all seen her sip booze. We know her drug… sugar.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just watched Justin's video on Fiesta Village and the video actually made me excited to go...amazing what effort in these videos does. I already love Knott's, but am excited about more than how much food I can possibly eat. (*hint: not nearly as much as BLOB, probably not even a fraction of what they ate*)
Spotted Justin and Allie in the background of Mondo's Livestream... immediately thought no need to click elsewhere...will wait for Justin's coverage! Mondo's on the scene live ..Justin will provide a more entertaining and genuine vlog showcasing as well!
Spotted The Blab in Mondo's Livestream as well, slowly sauntering looking lost or for something to film... awkward in the sidelines for sure on such a "cultured" night.
Wondered if perhaps any sort of interaction or "whatnot" might have occurred. Heh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I really don't this KT & Spencer were invited by Knott's to their preview night. Dylan probably gave them passes. Justin showed up with another couple who are not bloggers. Knott's probably gave the bloggers 4 passes and that is how these 2 freeloaders ended up there, eating every morsel they could stuff in their mouth. I am sure they each gained at least 5 pounds each from that food fest.
As they stated before............Knott's is not their kind of place. All of a sudden it is when it is free and they can stuff their faces all night long.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Time for another installment of “I ask myself ego inflating questions because my self esteem is pretty low”:

F2368BBF-70B7-48B7-9A5F-2FD59EA00DF8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I really don't this KT & Spencer were invited by Knott's to their preview night. Dylan probably gave them passes. Justin showed up with another couple who are not bloggers. Knott's probably gave the bloggers 4 passes and that is how these 2 freeloaders ended up there, eating every morsel they could stuff in their mouth. I am sure they each gained at least 5 pounds each from that food fest.
As they stated before............Knott's is not their kind of place. All of a sudden it is when it is free and they can stuff their faces all night long.
1685362400540.png

1685361831602.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It is actually the black t-shirt that is highlighting her body. Colors and patterns break up shapes.
IMG_9689.jpeg

…and I don’t think “belittle” means what you think it means.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Their newest vlog :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , they went on Splash Mountain and *surprise, surprise* they got wet. Yet their clickbait title suggests they weren't expecting to. It's a water ride, what did you expect.
wet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Their newest vlog :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , they went on Splash Mountain and *surprise, surprise* they got wet. Yet their clickbait title suggests they weren't expecting to. It's a water ride, what did you expect.
View attachment 2204136
They brought sandals and a change of clothes, but weren’t expecting to get wet? I will say, their log was abnormally nose heavy and could’ve been the reason they almost capsized twice. I feel like the cast member knew what they were doing when they arranged their seating locations.

Katie mentioned a couple times in the vlog that she was 2 years old when the ride opened in 1989…and Spencer was 17…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Katie mentioned a couple times in the vlog that she was 2 years old when the ride opened in 1989…and Spencer was 17…
If they would have rode EPCOT’s Horizons together on its last day of operations, you would have had a 27 year old Spencer joined by a 12 year old Katie.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
They brought sandals and a change of clothes, but weren’t expecting to get wet? I will say, their log was abnormally nose heavy and could’ve been the reason they almost capsized twice. I feel like the cast member knew what they were doing when they arranged their seating locations.

Spence was born in December 1970, so he was almost 19 when it opened! Cringy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.