Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with her talents would have no problem getting a job in the lunch lady, parking attendant, or newspaper delivery industries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've delivered newspapers as an adult. Got up at 2 AM, worked 4 to 5 hours per day, even longer on weekends, 7 days per week, and had to have a reliable car. No way they could/would do it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously though. What job could she realistically do? I can’t think of any kind of gainful employment that would suit her. She’s too light for heavy work, too heavy for light work, and too stupid for everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone with her talents would have no problem getting a job in the lunch lady, parking attendant, or newspaper delivery industries.
Don’t insult lunch ladies, parking lot attendants and newspaper delivery folks like that. I think she would, in fact, have problems with all of these jobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
BLAB has averaged 15.4k views on their most recent vlogs.

Lisaland has averaged 21.8 views. She only has 17k subscribers, BLAB has 99.8k subscribers🤷‍♂️ Spencer’s nefarious efforts to inflate their subscriber numbers is showing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have second hand embarrassment with the “TCF” KT trying to flex for Spencer
#tetris
IMG_0762.jpeg
IMG_0763.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
"Almost 100K" (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

1685300365185.png

Candylandy: "Katie looked so pretty...!" "Loved her hair!" 😬

Hey Candylandy, were we watching the same video...? 😆

1685301620205.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.