Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This translates to: we have no direction and no idea what we are doing. What we currently do isn’t making money so we’re going to make changes in the hopes of making money and we’re going to do it with no research, statistics, strategy, or qualifications.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It is actually the black t-shirt that is highlighting her body. Colors and patterns break up shapes.
View attachment 2203706
…and I don’t think “belittle” means what you think it means.
KT: “I love my body (and all the food I’ve eaten to get it to where it is now)”

It is almost getting sad to see her as large and wheezy as she is when she walks short distances, but then I remember she is a horrible person and I don’t feel quite as bad.

There is no way she can feel good about her size and how hard it is to move.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This translates to: we have no direction and no idea what we are doing. What we currently do isn’t making money so we’re going to make changes in the hopes of making money and we’re going to do it with no research, statistics, strategy, or qualifications.
No DSLR = we pawned it even before we sold our blood.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
even if they had a DSLR I don’t think there’s any danger that their videos would look “too produced”

glad to see they’re going to focus more on their actual lifestyle! curious to know what it’s like to be a lying adulterer 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 27
so let me get this straight… they brought a change of clothes knowing they’d get soaked on splash, but she didn’t think to bring an extra shirt or bra. so she changes into her faded ass old hoodie afterwards, and clearly has nothing on underneath as you can see her saggy boobs underneath. is there a single brain cell working up there, katie?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
It’s also another excuse to leave the horrendous editing hack job Spencer does. I don’t think he gives a tit anymore. The cuts have been so horrific lately. Notice they will be talking for 30 seconds and have about 10 bad cuts. Peter and Kitra can speak long sentences without having a single cut!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Still blaming the pandemic for their weight gain 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
KT: "...we are never going to do media and stuff just bc it's offered."

Hey KT, your words are all mixed up, here you go I fixed it for you, "...we are never going to do media and stuff because it's never offered." 😆

1685390945649.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The fact she highlighted they aren't trying to prove anything by being invited to media events, only highlights how much it bothers her. She's always trying to get invites or sponsors. Doesn't matter if it's Lounge Fly or Vaseline, she'll take anything. Katie asks herself questions when she's trying to rally her stans, and answer her critics. She doesn't want to lose more patreons, and she desperately wants to hit 100K.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
in their defense:
they kinda deserve each other
There’s nothing wrong with their age gap as it stands now since they were both adults when they met. What it really shows is their immaturity and lack of having healthy adult role models in their last lives so they feed off each other and try to convince themselves… and the world that they’re responsible mature adults.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.