Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT : I don't like things that are too sweet.
Also KT :
GridArt_20230527_133137283.jpg

🤣 I love how her words and actions are ALWAYS contradicting each other!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Please, that witch would do it with a fire hydrant if she thought it would give her a channel with more views than BLAB.

Guys, I have a confession to make: I am in fact Mayor McCheese and I am beyond pissed that the stunning and brave Grimace is living her best life while I am relegated to history’s shadows. I am just jealous of every churro she devours and Cinnabon she gets ejected from and every divorce hearing she evades.

But she has shown me the error of my ways and no more will I talk about her bad hair and deflating beach ball ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy Holiday Weekend!

I made the drive to say goodbye to some Brer Pals…and was soberly reminded to be on alert for Grifters today:

C4134EEF-E0FD-4AB2-8911-8C3AC6860265.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I always grin when this classic is reposted, simply because one again KKKT is projecting - she is the one that obsessively reads on here about what we have to say and yes, her life is very very sad.

As @Disanity said selling your plasma to bail out your storage locker means you are no longer in the "First Class" section. And it's actually not all about the money (all though they are basically broke) - it's the other stuff they don't have in their lives that we all do: Friends (both male and female), Respect of our peers, a social life - not necessarily partying every weekend but still active and going out to a variety of things with friends and family.

We also have this wonderful supportive community, and I think that is one of the things she is most jealous of. I think she hates how much fun we have on here - just being in this group alone means we all have a better social life and genuine relationships (albeit anonymous!) than she will ever have.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It really makes sense...first stop blood donation =$$$
Next stop take $$$ to storage unit. They obviously were about to lose the place to Storage Wars.
Late payment, no payment means second lock installed. Only way in is to pay up.
They must think we are stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.