Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Join me on a hypothetical journey. Broke and evicted from the OC apartment….these boobs fill a rental car with bedding, etc and take off suddenly to New Mexico (to avoid being served legal paperwork pertaining to the eviction). They go back just in time to pack/wash what little they had with them and escape again to another super weird Florida trip. Her family was all supposed to be there but they weren’t. Have we seen Henry since either? Did they perchance have to co-sign on the OC apartment and the poop hit the fan? Did they get locked out of it due to said eviction and not able to retrieve a lot of their things so now it’s limited clothing, utensils, etc?? Just speculating totally of course……🤷🏻‍♀️
To join the speculation, I have been wondering for awhile if perhaps they have been living separately, as in they have their “own apartments”, and they cannot afford it anymore. They cannot stand each other. Perhaps KTs parents did have to co-sign so she could have her own place. The whole reason the did “home is were the stupid is” originally was because they “had to” move in together for the lockdown (and whatnot, lol). So a walk down memory lane for them? Maybe their inability to get along has something to do with why they aren’t friends with Mr. Woo and that whole falling out situation.
oops! Ran out of time! My break is over!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
damn, knotts must really be hurting if they invited BLAB to the park lmao

and i never understood why KT claimed knotts "wasn't their thing." knotts was the first park to reopen for shopping/dining post-pandemic which gave BLAB and the other crappy vloggers an opportunity to film content for their lame channels. especially for BLAB who spent those first few pandemic months (and well after until disney reopened) doing nothing but complaining about the parks being closed. what an ungrateful witch

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
damn, knotts must really be hurting if they invited BLAB to the park lmao

and i never understood why KT claimed knotts "wasn't their thing." knotts was the first park to reopen for shopping/dining post-pandemic which gave BLAB and the other crappy vloggers an opportunity to film content for their lame channels. especially for BLAB who spent those first few pandemic months (and well after until disney reopened) doing nothing but complaining about the parks being closed. what an ungrateful witch
They don’t like the typical clientele…if you will. Too “not the right skin tone” for them

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Flexing about going to a Fiesta Village opening is about as special as getting a new line opened for you at the grocery store.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"guys we are living our best life, come with us as we take you inside our new shelter accomodations!yaaaaaay"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh no, that stagecoach that no one gave a crap about (except for BLAB), is permanently gone now! Whatever shall we do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Completely off topic but you guys know more than me on here. Was Provost PP estranged from his daughter that passed away? Did he cheat on the mom with this Amanda woman? I read her obituary and it omits “father”

Completely off topic but you guys know more than me on here. Was Provost PP estranged from his daughter that passed away? Did he cheat on the mom with this Amanda woman? I read her obituary and it omits “father”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.