Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When in the storage unit, KT says "when we come back here again, we are going to need more light." Maybe if she would take off her stupid sunglasses,she would not need more light.

View attachment 2193117
😂 she's such a moron!...I hope ALL of the Disney vloggers are having lots of laughs over the current state of BLAB. KARMA has finally caught up to these two losers!! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
so broke life and beyond is now resorting to donating blood for money? maybe next week we'll get a video at the recycling center

i have a feeling we won't get any disney content for a while, or it'll be very minimal. they clearly brought back "home is where the vlog is" because they no longer live 20 minutes away from disneyland and won't be willing to make the hours long drive down there and back as often

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Anybody else picturing a scene from a movie where an intrepid "hater" of BLOB goes to a few local plasmas centers there and bribes security guards to get footage of them on premise? LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BLAB delivers an episode of visiting a neglected storage unit.
Meanwhile, Adam just bought into the new Disneyland DVC Villas. And he previously bought into Aulani, with plans to go to Hawaii later this year. Cash. Not taking advantage of a stan, Charlie, or mommy. Who is living their Best Life?
20230524_135935.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
so broke life and beyond is now resorting to donating blood for money? maybe next week we'll get a video at the recycling center

i have a feeling we won't get any disney content for a while, or it'll be very minimal. they clearly brought back "home is where the vlog is" because they no longer live 20 minutes away from disneyland and won't be willing to make the hours long drive down there and back as often
Her IG story says they were at Disneyland yesterday - there are some photos but they are fairly generic and could have been taken at anytime; I don't put it above them to have a few generic, non specific photos and footage stored away for a rainy day. I'm always a bit suspicious if there is video and Spence has done a voice over.

In other news, their next video is going to be delayed because............... wait for it.....................

They got a flat tyre an needed to get a new one. Lol there goes their hard earned (literal) blood money.

Yup its going to take ALL DAY to get a new tyre.

About 6 months ago I needed to get a new tyre. I managed to get it done in my lunch hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey "Serf", is that a stolen street sign you have sitting in your double locked storage shed, and are you the one that covered in in that beautiful hideous graffiti "art" ... ? 🤔

View attachment 2193365
It is a violation of California Vehicle Code Section 21464(a) to remove a street sign. If the theft of these signs results in an injury accident it is punishable by not more than six month in jail and a fine of not less than $5,000.00 nor more than $10,000.00, California Vehicle Code Section 21464(d).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2193362

She can still renew it but it is delinquent as explained in the screen shot. Since they have their full names in many video descriptions and this is public record I don't see this as doxing.
She’s actually very close to it expiring for good and not being able to renew it. What a dummy to not keep that on the back burner!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When in the storage unit, KT says "when we come back here again, we are going to need more light." Maybe if she would take off her stupid sunglasses,she would not need more light.

View attachment 2193117
We have collected Kozik work for years. He was a gem and super friendly at Comic con. Why is this poster treated like this ??? R.I.P Kozik !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
1684976520196.png

What is their life? ANOTHER flat tire, and it takes all day to fix? Oh well, it’s another excuse to ignore Patreon live-streaming (and whatnot) again!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
No, I don’t know how it goes. What are you busy with? You have no job, no home of your own, no kids, no elderly parent to take care of, absolutely no responsibilities……….What is considered time consuming stuff & what not to deal with? You suck at being a grown, independent woman #childlike

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
#Adulting101
this coming from someone who :
has no job
has no savings
has no car
has no life goals
Is in an adulterous relationship
Does not own a home
Can’t manage her time
has no self control
has no self awareness
And behaves like a toddler.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.