Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well they donated enough blood plasma to get back into the scene of the crime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They can no longer hide how poor they are.

I'm really surprised we haven't gotten a vlog yet of KT sampling the neighborhood hummingbird feeders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Let’s not forget he also can’t hang a simple curtain rod!!
If it’s bigger than a fuel rod, it ain’t Spencer.
---
That has got to be the most uneven tire wear I've ever seen on a passenger car. How do you not notice this happening?

I'd respectfully ask Spencer to turn in his Man Card if he hadn't already lost it for crying on the Disneyland choo choo twain.
I wonder what kinda weight imbalance is causing that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dare I say, it almost seems like Spencer used to be cool. Judging by the junk in his foreclosed storage unit, seems like he had a lot of great hobbies. Skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, painting - all that on top of a (once) respectable (though, nepotized) job in "the biz". On paper, this guy was a catch.

But, alas, like a biblical plague, karma comes for those who break the commandments. Once he coveted another man's wife, it was all downhill from there. KT is such a commanding force, that slowly but surely, he had no choice but to start taking on her traits and lifestyle - and everything he once was slipped away. All that remains is the shell of a man built in her image and to her exact specifications - programmed to fulfill all her wants and needs - like an AI assistant. SpenceGPT. Classic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Surprised Public Figure Jeremy Jordan isn’t wearing sunglasses and a medical mask to keep himself from getting hounded by the Public while trying to enjoy his day riding solo on the Fantasyland Dark Rides.

3A49114A-CB47-4153-90C2-1FF9AF74887D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Join me on a hypothetical journey. Broke and evicted from the OC apartment….these boobs fill a rental car with bedding, etc and take off suddenly to New Mexico (to avoid being served legal paperwork pertaining to the eviction). They go back just in time to pack/wash what little they had with them and escape again to another super weird Florida trip. Her family was all supposed to be there but they weren’t. Have we seen Henry since either? Did they perchance have to co-sign on the OC apartment and the poop hit the fan? Did they get locked out of it due to said eviction and not able to retrieve a lot of their things so now it’s limited clothing, utensils, etc?? Just speculating totally of course……🤷🏻‍♀️
This is what I was thinking too, all their worldly belongings packed into the hooptie until they could get into the place at the BU. I hope they keep their Costco membership current, they can eat their meals off the sample carts around the store

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you get the feeling that this was moments before Katie shared with Fiesta Village Snoopy that he and possibly Senor Woodstock are not welcomed by them in Malibu?

51D6DF72-C8E5-4402-8960-568D4AB62DC5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you get the feeling that this was moments before Katie shared with Fiesta Village Snoopy that he and possibly Senor Woodstock are not welcomed by them in Malibu?

View attachment 2197536
I thought Knotts wasn't 'their thing'. But I guess if it's free they will go anywhere.. It's a shame that Knotts lowered their invite standards and added BLAB to the media list 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.