Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who donates plasma twice a week, I agree. The bandage needs to stay on for about 2-3 hours after, and even then sometimes you still might need a band aid because the puncture site is still bleeding a little. As a new donor you can make $900-$1000 if you donate 8 times within the first month. After that, the compensation goes down, but it's still pretty decent supplemental income that can be a big help to someone on a budget that still wants to do extra curricular activities, or to just pretend that they aren't broke in their case. No shame in it. It's helping save lives and you get compensated for it. No reason to lie about it if you are a normal person who can admit you want the extra money. The thing is, you don't fast when donating plasma. You are encouraged to eat (a healthy meal) within an hour of donating. You are also highly encouraged to stay away from fatty foods especially, and to be well hydrated, and can be deferred if they see your fatty ass plasma coming out in the tube. I'll be curious to see if they continue doing it to get the full payout, or if it was just to make a quick buck to immediately waste on crappy food.
Completely agree no shame in it at all except for BLAB. They are always pretending to be living this high end lifestyle but in reality they had their second flat tire in 18 months and their "beach property" is a rent controlled apartment.

They have had more flat tires in the last 18 months than I have had in 30 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Completely agree no shame in it at all except for BLAB. They are always pretending to be living this high end lifestyle but in reality they had their second flat tire in 18 months and their "beach property" is a rent controlled apartment.

They have had more flat tires in the last 18 months than I have had in 30 years.
This goes to show that even nails and screws hate BLAB.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Blood work? That’s just about all that works. Amirite?
---
Gah! Now he has a “storage facility” which he has been renting so long that he forgot how big it is. Quelle flex.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well folks, it appears they may be reaching Peasant Aladdin Poverty Level (before he meets The Genie).

1) Selling Plasma.

2) Rummaging through the old storage unit for any items that they can pawn (like autographed Jeopardy Books from when Katie was 2 years old and Serf was 30 years old).

3) Most Disturbing in My Opinion: What services or photos is Katie exchanging with Public Figure Jeremy Jordan for Venmo $?

B5A86989-2DC0-4CD9-9C46-7D99066CD6CB.jpeg

At this rate, will Katie be working the 6PM to 2AM shift out of Fairytale Facials storefront in a couple of weeks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2194234
What is their life? ANOTHER flat tire, and it takes all day to fix? Oh well, it’s another excuse to ignore Patreon live-streaming (and whatnot) again!
spencer's a senior citizen and he STILL doesn't know how to fix a flat tire? even after they got one on the way to vegas a couple years back and had to wait in the car for a couple hours waiting for a truck to show up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"But now we have some time consuming stuff and whatnot to deal with"

Translation:
We just found out we need 4 new tires and the grand it's going to cost us will have us bus hopping to multiple pawn shops for the next couple days.

Once we get our camera equipment back, we will resume our crappy ass vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

no doubt they are still driving around on the bald tires as benz tires arent cheap to replace

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2194234
What is their life? ANOTHER flat tire, and it takes all day to fix? Oh well, it’s another excuse to ignore Patreon live-streaming (and whatnot) again!
geez you hardly ever see cars with flat tires anymore because the tires are so much better than years ago. Unless you drive around on worn out tires !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well folks, it appears they may be reaching Peasant Aladdin Poverty Level (before he meets The Genie).

1) Selling Plasma.

2) Rummaging through the old storage unit for any items that they can pawn (like autographed Jeopardy Books from when Katie was 2 years old and Serf was 30 years old).

3) Most Disturbing in My Opinion: What services or photos is Katie exchanging with Public Figure Jeremy Jordan for Venmo $?

View attachment 2194335

At this rate, will Katie be working the 6PM to 2AM shift out of Fairytale Facials storefront in a couple of weeks?
IMG_0937.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
geez you hardly ever see cars with flat tires anymore because the tires are so much better than years ago. Unless you drive around on worn out tires !
They need to upgrade to run flat tires, so Grandpa's lack of tire changing skills would be hidden.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Spencer is the kind of guy who would put the spare on the car and drive it until it was bald. That old Benz would have a full size spare. So the spare would go on the car, and the flat would go in the trunk. He would then proceed to drive until he had another flat, at which time he would need a tow because his spare would be the old flat tire. I'm guessing this is what happened to them.

Car tires don't last forever. It's science.
👨‍🔬👩‍🔬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.