Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was an invited guest to that same Knott's event last night, and I thought it was really cool and fun, and just great to be back inside the Fiesta Village again. But holy hell, do they make it seem super boring. So much food, food, food! I know during these media previews, they give you a sample of what will be offered in the area, when I was there though, I ate nowhere near as much as these two did.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Completely off topic but you guys know more than me on here. Was Provost PP estranged from his daughter that passed away? Did he cheat on the mom with this Amanda woman? I read her obituary and it omits “father”
Don’t know. Don’t care. This isn’t a PPP thread.

Reactions: 16
So I was an invited guest to that same Knott's event last night, and I thought it was really cool and fun, and just great to be back inside the Fiesta Village again. But holy hell, do they make it seem super boring. So much food, food, food! I know during these media previews, they give you a sample of what will be offered in the area, when I was there though, I ate nowhere near as much as these two did.
They did a horrendous job per usual! They suck! They are lazy lowlifes! I know nothing more about this Fiesta Village than I did before watching. They can’t even do simple vlogging to showcase something and you know they know nothing about Knotts and did zero research cause that would have been too much work. I will have to watch Mondos video to actually find out any info about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Miranda L said meatloaf got her married and Big Fella eats it to cure her coughing fits 🥴
IMG_2686.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
KT’s feeling nostalgic today, posting an old pic of them and Adam…
View attachment 2198588
This just shows how incredibly delusional KT really is. This woman lacks a conscience. How do you treat Adam like she did and then post something like this?
The funny thing is that she has burned bridges with EVERYONE and can't even post pictures of her and Spencer with current friends because they have none! Unless you count Dylan Dollars, Checkbook Charlie and their paying stans 😅.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This just shows how incredibly delusional KT really is. This woman lacks a conscience. How do you treat Adam like she did and then post something like this?
The funny thing is that she has burned bridges with EVERYONE and can't even post pictures of her and Spencer with current friends because they have none! Unless you count Dylan Dollars, Checkbook Charlie and their paying stans 😅.
Also, most people will not share old photos of people who are no longer in their life (unless its because the other person passed away, of course)--former friends, exes, etc. Most will scroll past social media reminders of these old photos, not wanting to be reminded themselves of former relationships, and they certainly don't want to take out a billboard to remind everyone else. No shame whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have not hate watched them in a very long time. WOW. I’m not skipping the gym again. Also, it’s almost as if KT is on the lookout for Kitra…always looking around.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.