Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been away, any besties lives yet or still mooching the money off of these poor souls?
---
Cast members should make her pay for them!!!
---
---
I believe you can
She’s a double cheese fatty alright…. She used to say it herself. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is KT referring to Liz not supporting her when she asked Liz to lie and say her and Spencer didn’t have Covid?
IMG_0189.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Who are her people? There are literally no people except Dylan and Charlie. And I feel like they’re really Spencer’s friends.

My grandmother was a hard ass. She had tons of ‘friends’ and was completely puzzled as to why they stopped calling or coming over when my grandfather died.

Even Dale and Paula have already stopped responding KT’s texts.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As an L.A. resident I can say Vegas is *still* one of the cheapest "getaways" from L.A. Just costs one tank of gas and hotels are still cheap compared to anywhere else close by. Cheaper than Santa Barbara, San Francisco, even San Diego. It's the poor people vacation spot and that's why they go there regularly. It's the closest they'll ever get to Paris, Venice, or the pyramids of Egypt.

Reactions: 27
Is Spencer bringing his “Questa past” to DCA now?

Didn’t initially think much about this:

C0E47105-A4BA-4AE6-90DF-5F3C66E31E22.jpeg

Now, I am really thinking:

2651A2CC-CFC2-4A3F-8C64-21C3E34ADCD3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait….they both think they will be able to get on surf boards this summer? Which is next month?
IMG_0192.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.