Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't overthink this, gang. Kitra was laughing at Tate, not agreeing with him.

Let's put our focus back on where it belongs...the fact that Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower continue to lose friends, lose followers, lose influence, and gain weight. All because they are garbage people with a garbage channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Let's put our focus back on where it belongs...the fact that Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower continue to lose friends, lose followers, lose influence, and gain weight. All because they are garbage people with a garbage channel.
That is a proper Monday morning post. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I haven't watched any of their stuff in a long time but this thread made me check them out again, and I didn't not remember them (and her especially) being that...let's go with hefty...last time I watched them. They are, however, every bit as annoying as hell as I remembered.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.