Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie had this lovely IG message up in her IG Stories yesterday:

27DDEF2E-1C1C-4CA4-9ACC-33CAADCE3585.jpeg

For their next Tattle Thread, can we do a survey on what our own insecurities are that we are judging Katie on?

a) Being in an adulterous affair for 5 years.

b) Telling little white lies to pretend we are more glamorous in economic status than we actually are.

c) Ordering extra sides with our lunch entrees and acting surprised when they accompany our meal.

d) Filming informercials about our new line of Spring Merchandise on the Rivers of America.

e) Breaking a sublease after us recently renewing.

f) Standing up someone at the San Diego Zoo because to us sleeping in and lunch sounds like less of a chore.

g) Being unable to buy a dear friend a drink (who is hosting us at his father’s home in Florida) without requiring him to Venmo you the cost of the drink back.

h) Positioning our minor Niece in content for clicks, gifts, and adoration.

i) Allegedly destroying evidence of our Affair Partner’s past in Questa, New Mexico.

j) Cooking our Motel Hot Plate Chicken while on vacation.

k) Only having extended visits with our Oma before our Birthday and Christmas in an attempt to butter her up for better gifts.

l) Perhaps, being almost as racist as “The B Man” when seeing Children different from us on the Mark Twain.

m) Bringing our own microwave with us when we go to Las Vegas for a quick trip.

n) Driving towards Forest Fires because we think it will be good content based on # of views.

o) Buying things at stores, wearing them once to get clout, and then we return them because we truly can’t afford them.

p) Making our Affair Partner wear 4 different hats on St. Patrick’s Day to confuse our audience.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
q) Being able to check the Married martial status box on your tax form and remaining on your husband's health insurance to pay for eyebrows threading procedure while publicly flaunting your five years adulterous relationship with an AARP eligible boyfriend at Disneyland.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
r) Filming someone live without their permission on an attraction at Disneyland while loudly calling them names and insulting them, then having the nerve to have that person (who did nothing to you) and their child kicked out of the park.

s) calling people "trolls" and "basement dwellers" and talking tit constantly about anyone who doesn't kiss your fat ass. Also harassing them in their private messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
T) Trying to use your EBT card in Disneyland but can only use it for fresh fruit and veggies. maybe if she has her hot plate in the backpack?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Katie had this lovely IG message up in her IG Stories yesterday:

View attachment 2150344

For their next Tattle Thread, can we do a survey on what our own insecurities are that we are judging Katie on?

a) Being in an adulterous affair for 5 years.

b) Telling little white lies to pretend we are more glamorous in economic status than we actually are.

c) Ordering extra sides with our lunch entrees and acting surprised when they accompany our meal.

d) Filming informercials about our new line of Spring Merchandise on the Rivers of America.

e) Breaking a sublease after us recently renewing.

f) Standing up someone at the San Diego Zoo because to us sleeping in and lunch sounds like less of a chore.

g) Being unable to buy a dear friend a drink (who is hosting us at his father’s home in Florida) without requiring him to Venmo you the cost of the drink back.

h) Positioning our minor Niece in content for clicks, gifts, and adoration.

i) Allegedly destroying evidence of our Affair Partner’s past in Questa, New Mexico.

j) Cooking our Motel Hot Plate Chicken while on vacation.

k) Only having extended visits with our Oma before our Birthday and Christmas in an attempt to butter her up for better gifts.

l) Perhaps, being almost as racist as “The B Man” when seeing Children different from us on the Mark Twain.

m) Bringing our own microwave with us when we go to Las Vegas for a quick trip.

n) Driving towards Forest Fires because we think it will be good content based on # of views.

o) Buying things at stores, wearing them once to get clout, and then we return them because we truly can’t afford them.

p) Making our Affair Partner wear 4 different hats on St. Patrick’s Day to confuse our audience.

Wow she’s right. I’m so insecure that I’m not 300 pound, friendless cake face with an alcoholic man-baby. Thanks KKKunTy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow she’s right. I’m so insecure that I’m not 300 pound, friendless cake face with an alcoholic man-baby. Thanks KKKunTy

Me too!!!! I'm seriously insecure that I am not in my mid thirties with no income, career and ZERO assets (not even a car) to my name. I also wish I could wear nothing but black leggings, 3XXXXL black t-shirts and clown shoes 365 days a year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Nothing about her makes me feel insecure. That’s not to say that I don’t have insecurities. Doesn’t everyone? But it’s comical that she presumes that she has influence over mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Me too!!!! I'm seriously insecure that I am not in my mid thirties with no income, career and ZERO assets (not even a car) to my name. I also wish I could wear nothing but black leggings, 3XXXXL black t-shirts and clown shoes 365 days a year.
don't foget eat whatever you want and still be a svelte 220 lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With all the scratching and picking of the head that she does on livestreams, this is so gross. Fumigate any headgear you buy at Disneyland folks.
20230505_184240.jpg

20230505_184455.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm starting to really like those big ole shades on her face. They cover up a lot of ugly. KT would be so much prettier if she had a better attitude, was nicer, more generous, smarter, taller, thinner ... and prettier.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.