Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ What happens is this: KT tries on hat. KT puts hat back. KT waddles out of store. A phone rings. CM picks up hat. CM takes hat backstage. CM cleans hat with Lysol. CM cleans hat with paint thinner. CM putts hat on display. A lone, pregnant louse survives. Guest buys hat. Guest shaves head. I’m guessing.
---
Wash Waddle, rinse wretch, repeat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For people who ‘make their living’ from Disney they sure do like to tit all over them. Don’t bite the hand that literally feeds you, dipshits!!!
Can you imagine sitting back in your crappy apartment, whining and complaining publicly about your “employer” and being pompous enough to think you’re untouchable?? Their recent situation of being uninvited into Disneyland for 30 days didn’t concern them one damn bit. I also still stand by that they are banned for six months from After Hours events

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Today's Daily Woo video has Adam and Daphne on the Galactic Starcruiser. This brought back some laughable memories..

F5D1D0D5-2723-4A82-88A9-EF576C492A53.jpeg
23669943-8213-416B-9D75-15262A4A1B92.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Watch Spin-Sir try and flex. Surely he had “the best” margarita, made with Zafiro Añejo, right?
---
Meanwhile. . . Somewhere backstage. . . Looks like she also returned a pair of shoes.
1683393317382.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
On this very day, exactly two years ago, Katie proclaimed, “come at me trolls”…

…and the trolls came.

Never forget. 5.6.2020

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
These two are such horrible human beings.

You got to be a real piece of tit to watch them. I can't even hate watch, my tolerance is not low enough to even meet that bar. bleeping garbage human beings. Maybe the worst Disney Vloggers(every metric) out there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Nicely done. Just checked out this video to see his reaction and he must have blocked you ASAP. The superchat is not visible and he cut off the bottom of it when displaying on screen. Lol, he was visibly nervous and fake laughed it off. I think this superchat affected him more than Expedition Everest lol.
Why would Brickey be nervous about his racist and vile past? Is it because he is such a peacemaker now??
Maybe once this fake Disney fan rouse fizzles out for him like all the other instafame attempts of the past, he can lean into some sort of supremacy niche and really take off!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey Spencer, Walt's quote is "To all that come to this happy place, welcome", not "To all whose hats look like they have cum on them, welcome".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.