Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of wearing disingenuous shirts. I wouldn’t be surprised if Spencer started wearing this one:

A5002A28-C31D-4D23-B81A-1C45476C6201.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So decided to torture myself by watching this *NEW* at DCA vlog. There is a new limited time spicy churro at Willie's Churros on BVS, and of course these two spice wimps skip it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: But I thought these two had to try EVERYTHING related to new foods in a Disney theme park :rolleyes:

------------
So they end up getting a burrito from Paradise Garden Grill near the last 3rd of the vlog, and after they take a few bites KT starts giving her review, she has some guac on the side of her face right by her lip, which looks *amazing* in 4K :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So they end up getting a burrito from Paradise Garden Grill near the last 3rd of the vlog, and after they take a few bites KT starts giving her review, she has some guac on the side of her face right by her lip, which looks *amazing* in 4K :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Guac or herpes?

guac.JPG

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
WOW. So much junk food consumption in a single vlog!
HOG (1).jpg

A little glimpse into KT's future? If she continues to eat the way she does there's a good chance it becomes reality.

FORESHADOW.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Hail Satan?
View attachment 2155835

View attachment 2155843

View attachment 2155850
---

Oof, that's not a good look. I hope Kitra's laugh is a laugh of derision. (Andrew Tate can get fucked)
1683607162918.png

I have no idea who Tate is. Any relation to Larry Tate of Bewitched? Also, Red Spin-Sir looks like Hellboy.
---
He took a semester of Japanese in high school? No kidding? Well, what an accomplished and preeminent linguist he must be! A whole semester? Wow! Gee whizz that’s swell. And he graduated high school in what? 1985? So, to recap, we have one polyglot and one gnarlytwat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This cheese also needs to be in Best Life's Favs. R.I.P. Binky 🍴

20230508_133123.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.