Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @westville for the great thread title.

We haven’t had a recap in a long time, because these threads used to move as quickly as a Disney dragon going up in flames, but lately our dastardly duo has decided that laying low is the new way to solve all their problems. That led to one of the most slow-moving threads ever.

There was a lot of funny business and speculation about these last two trips. Whenever I’m planning a big Disney trip, I always think just a little side trip to New Mexico is a nice segue to Disney. I mean they’re just so close together, so why not just drop by NM on your way to FL? Nothing odd about that.

Since so much of their lives revolve around food, we often see them eating multiple meals (per day!) in the parks, so I anticipated some WDW restaurant reviews. They did a few, but also showed us their thrifty side by packing their own sandwiches into the parks. In addition to the measly 5 Disney park videos that they were able to produce on their long-awaited trip, they also visited UO a couple of days. On their Volcano Bay day, they showed the cabana they rented the last time they were visiting and now have to make do with the cheap seats (someone’s mummy didn’t show up to pay). And speaking of missing guests, what happened to Ca$hlee? Did she get to have any fun on her trip? Hopefully more than a meal at Cinderella [no apostrophe] Castle and one MK ride just before closing.

Following their return to the West Coast, they arrive back in time to attend Disneyland’s new and creative nighttime event, Throwback Nite, but decide that now the nighttime events are a waste of money for them.

Overall content is down, down and almost out. But don’t worry, dear Besties, they didn’t forget about you and your Patreon promises. This month you got a special shoutout on KT’s instagram, so shut up and stop asking when the next livestream will be. Oh, there will be one eventually, and you’ll find out about it a good seven minutes before it begins. And in case you have any more questions, hang tight, because all will be revealed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
There was a lot of funny business and speculation about these last two trips. Whenever I’m planning a big Disney trip, I always think just a little side trip to New Mexico is a nice segue to Disney. I mean they’re just so close together, so why not just drop by NM on your way to FL? Nothing odd about that.
hey I went to Disneyland for 3 days before going to Australia because it was cheaper to fly out of LAX and my AP expires mid-May… Sometimes you gotta vacation before your vacation to clear the mind and avoid personal demons. I don’t know if this movie will show up but this wombat scratching its butt on a pole reminded me of KT’s body type.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Katie posted this a year ago. I wish she would give an update. I've been following her "fitness journey" very closely and I have many questions. 🙋‍♂️

1682344926825.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't know if this means she's divorced or just one step closer? Will we get an IG story with life affirming quotes related to her being in a better place? Did mother Emmons give Spence $$ for an engagement ring since KT likes the finer things in life? All will be revealed?......

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't know if this means she's divorced or just one step closer? Will we get an IG story with life affirming quotes related to her being in a better place? Did mother Emmons give Spence $$ for an engagement ring since KT likes the finer things in life? All will be revealed?......
Looks like she never responded and the court awarded a default judgment which means the person bringing the case gets what they want. Probably divorce.

Not legal advice - just a best guess based on the docket entries.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Return sheet means that the submission for default judgment was rejected and it is being returned. Reasons for the rejection would be included in the return sheet to her Ex. Hire a lawyer Bugman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What will happen first...

- Katie and Matty's divorce being finalized?

or...

- Actual content for the Besties?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
4.2 "pounds" is also probably what Katie has gotten from Spencer over the past year or so.

HEY-OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

okay i'll show myself out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I feel sorry for the lady that had the company. She would have done better if she went with Kitra or Janelle. "KT No Money" is a bad look no matter how you dress her up.
I feel bad for her too. It takes incredible hard work to start a business and it's devastating when this happens.

But the owner must have gone all in with BLAB since the backpack was called the "Spencer".

Apparently the Spencer was repurpose to be a diaper bag later on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
you'd think KT would do whatever she has to do to get the divorce finalized considering she's been living with another man for over half a decade now. but like everything else in life (aside from eating,) she can't be bothered to do anything because she's the laziest person alive

hopefully the court just grants matt the divorce by default

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.