Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
On this very day, exactly two years ago, Katie proclaimed, “come at me trolls”…

…and the trolls came.

Never forget. 5.6.2020

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I just want to give a shout-out to @tea&cake because whoever they are, they've apparently been reading through every BLAB thread over the past few weeks, slowly getting caught up and "liking" posts along the way.

Whoever you are, sir or madam, I applaud you. Working your way through all these BLAB threads must be like reading "War and Peace", except that it's about Katie and Spencer, so it's more like "Whore and Beast".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

UncleLester

VIP Member
Katie had this lovely IG message up in her IG Stories yesterday:

27DDEF2E-1C1C-4CA4-9ACC-33CAADCE3585.jpeg

For their next Tattle Thread, can we do a survey on what our own insecurities are that we are judging Katie on?

a) Being in an adulterous affair for 5 years.

b) Telling little white lies to pretend we are more glamorous in economic status than we actually are.

c) Ordering extra sides with our lunch entrees and acting surprised when they accompany our meal.

d) Filming informercials about our new line of Spring Merchandise on the Rivers of America.

e) Breaking a sublease after us recently renewing.

f) Standing up someone at the San Diego Zoo because to us sleeping in and lunch sounds like less of a chore.

g) Being unable to buy a dear friend a drink (who is hosting us at his father’s home in Florida) without requiring him to Venmo you the cost of the drink back.

h) Positioning our minor Niece in content for clicks, gifts, and adoration.

i) Allegedly destroying evidence of our Affair Partner’s past in Questa, New Mexico.

j) Cooking our Motel Hot Plate Chicken while on vacation.

k) Only having extended visits with our Oma before our Birthday and Christmas in an attempt to butter her up for better gifts.

l) Perhaps, being almost as racist as “The B Man” when seeing Children different from us on the Mark Twain.

m) Bringing our own microwave with us when we go to Las Vegas for a quick trip.

n) Driving towards Forest Fires because we think it will be good content based on # of views.

o) Buying things at stores, wearing them once to get clout, and then we return them because we truly can’t afford them.

p) Making our Affair Partner wear 4 different hats on St. Patrick’s Day to confuse our audience.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Thank you to @westville for the great thread title.

We haven’t had a recap in a long time, because these threads used to move as quickly as a Disney dragon going up in flames, but lately our dastardly duo has decided that laying low is the new way to solve all their problems. That led to one of the most slow-moving threads ever.

There was a lot of funny business and speculation about these last two trips. Whenever I’m planning a big Disney trip, I always think just a little side trip to New Mexico is a nice segue to Disney. I mean they’re just so close together, so why not just drop by NM on your way to FL? Nothing odd about that.

Since so much of their lives revolve around food, we often see them eating multiple meals (per day!) in the parks, so I anticipated some WDW restaurant reviews. They did a few, but also showed us their thrifty side by packing their own sandwiches into the parks. In addition to the measly 5 Disney park videos that they were able to produce on their long-awaited trip, they also visited UO a couple of days. On their Volcano Bay day, they showed the cabana they rented the last time they were visiting and now have to make do with the cheap seats (someone’s mummy didn’t show up to pay). And speaking of missing guests, what happened to Ca$hlee? Did she get to have any fun on her trip? Hopefully more than a meal at Cinderella [no apostrophe] Castle and one MK ride just before closing.

Following their return to the West Coast, they arrive back in time to attend Disneyland’s new and creative nighttime event, Throwback Nite, but decide that now the nighttime events are a waste of money for them.

Overall content is down, down and almost out. But don’t worry, dear Besties, they didn’t forget about you and your Patreon promises. This month you got a special shoutout on KT’s instagram, so shut up and stop asking when the next livestream will be. Oh, there will be one eventually, and you’ll find out about it a good seven minutes before it begins. And in case you have any more questions, hang tight, because all will be revealed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Had an absolutely amazing visit to Disneyland earlier this week!!

The highlight was meeting Queen Daphne who was there with her boyfriend!!

She was super nice and friendly and was genuinely pleased that I watch her YouTube channel! Her boyfriend was great also, just like her.

They were so cool and were happy to stop and chat for awhile, just really good people 😀😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

BusyMum68

VIP Member
I awoke this morning to a new video, and as alcohol was out of the question at 6:30am (note the time, Spence – I’ll be back to discuss this later) I went with a strong coffee instead to view the latest clusterf*#k vlog.

Our duo are staying at park MGM and Spence confirms it’s a Thursday – so a quick check of the rates for Wednesdays and Thursdays at the moment seem to range between $64 and $140 per night. I only mention this, because as Spence was talking about the hotel pools, he had his “Flex Voice” on. I am not sure if you guys have noticed, but his voice takes on a certain timbre (KKKT honey, timbre means the character or quality of voice as distinct from its pitch and intensity. Or in little-girl words, his voice changes and he tries to sound classy) when he thinks he is flexing something. The ‘First class’ video is case in point. (Maybe we should name it his ‘First Class Voice’?) Anyway, the flex voice was in full use as firstly for the day they head to the pool for some much-needed down time after having a massive schedule of doing nothing for most of the last 4 years.

Naturally alcohol was the first order of business for Spence, along with an IT’S NOT ALCOHOLIC IT’S A MOCKTAIL refreshment for KKKT. Spence then took a dip in the pool, but KT abstained. Personally I don’t see the point in getting into your swimmers, heading to the pool, sitting in the shade AND NOT SWIMMING but that’s just me. Their time at the pool was very brief judging by how slowly KKKT’s NON ALCHOHOLIC Rum Runner was drunk, but that is totally understandable as they needed to go and get changed because it was time to (surprise surprise)…..eat.

After a brief walk through the gambling slots area (as you do on a ‘family friendly’ channel) we made it to the food court where a slice of pizza each was the order if the day, along with a salad to share. Now when I say ‘slice’ please picture something the size of a newborn baby because that’s how big it was. In Spences words each slice “weighs about 14 pounds”. Then in a move that will shock everyone, KKKT had to have dessert – 2 huge scoops of ice cream with chocolate topping.

It was then off for a quick gamble (where KKKT’s horse came dead last) before heading to Caesars. As they were wandering around Spence shared with us that amongst his many talents we can add ‘pinball aficionado’ (Sweetie that means he is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about it) to his long list of skills because he knew where all the pinball machines were in his neighbourhood. After wandering around the upmarket shops in Caesars (but surprisingly not buying anything) it was time for another NON ALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL for KKKT and for Spence what I think was a quadrupole shot of scotch – it took up nearly the entire glass. We were then shown around what Spence describes and the pretty classy lobby bar. Maybe it’s just me but I struggle to think of a bar where the bar tops are all slot machines as pretty classy, but hey maybe I’m picky.

After pissing away $25 on the Go-Go Claw of course it was time to eat again – burgers and fries smothered in cheese sauce, followed of course by the second dessert of the day. Then after such an exhausting day of eating drinking, walking and gambling it was time for bed.

Now a small bone I have to pick with this video was that the title said it was a FULL DAY (Spence’s caps) and night in Vegas, but at the beginning of the video Spence said it was 1pm when they got to the pool; Maybe it’s because I live in the southern hemisphere, but our FULL DAY doesn’t start at 1pm. That’s the afternoon. A FULL DAY for me would start around 7am, but maybe that’s an Australian idiosyncrasy (KKKT I’m going to let you Google that one honey.)

Ok I’m off to work to earn money that allows me to live a much better life than those 2. Have a great day peeps!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

tgerlily

VIP Member

Don’t be negative… “it’s not cool for the cast members”
Wait….is the the same “we want guests to have a better experience” gurl that screeches and screams on rides ruining the experience, rings the bell incessantly every 2 seconds down Main Street while others are trying to enjoy the car ride, lays down in the middle of Main Street for attention, try’s to cut off a boy from the rest of his family on Mark Twain in an effort to jumble up the steps, gets a child and family trespassed (think of what that child felt!) all because she didn’t like that Griftbuster called her out on her bullshit.
FUCK YOU KT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Katie posted this a year ago. I wish she would give an update. I've been following her "fitness journey" very closely and I have many questions. 🙋‍♂️

1682344926825.png

• Haha
  • Heart

shut the vlog up

This is such a joke! I thought that Dense was a loyal Star Wars fan? Why would you go to Star Wars night? Wait I’m sure they are broke as a joke. I guess if they could just cut out half the crap they eat they could easily afford it! 🤦🏻‍♂️
A Star Wars Disneyland video shot during the day and not during the actual Star Wars night, and not even on the 4th. All new lows from these lowlifes.
---
Screenshot_20230504-190353_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

KingLlama

Chatty Member
What will happen first...

- Katie and Matty's divorce being finalized?

or...

- Actual content for the Besties?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

UncleLester

VIP Member
This LIVE was inevitable.

Katie seems to thrive being on a platform that lets her talk down to her Minions while repeatedly referencing her recent W’s - like how great her Grand Cal Staycation was!

Potential Bingo Spots for Tonight:

- Reference to “already missing WDW so much”

- Praise for the new Disney Vacation Club lounge and how incredible it is for Creators like them to have a space like that in the middle of a day to recharge, literally and figuratively!

- A “tall tale tease” that vaguely eludes to another mythical trip on deck, perhaps Aulani or an International Park with potentially calculated/misleading language. Katie seems to get anxiety when she doesn’t have anything planned for the future that she can attempt to make others jealous with.

- Spotting in the background a disassembled beach chair in a state of being crafted into a weapon.

- Reference to WDW change in reservations for APs, going to die on the AP lie, and how Disneyland should follow suit!

- Someone immediately being removed from Chat for mentioning Questa, New Mexico

- A character reference to Brickey being a great friend and human being.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46