Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope so 🙂

I know it’s a lot of extra work but to have that one central place on YouTube where all the clips can be up there all together without people trawling through the threads here to look for them would be fantastic and definitely appreciated.

Exposed YouTube channels always become extremely popular, people love to see garbage people unmasked showing their true colours.
Even the Stans will find it and want to watch, maybe they might even use a rare brain cell to question what they have think.
That's the purpose of those channels. To expose the fakes and persuade the gullible stans! Just maybe they'll use that one brain cell. Haha ..And yes, I'm sure gathering clips is time consuming!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So if she was treated at St. Judes, aren't they the ones that say they don't turn any one away for their inability to pay their bills? Meanwhile a GOfundme was set up by a stan that is pushing close to $10,000 for them.
I think that’s only for children with cancer.

It is all what fits the Vloggers’ motives.

99.9% of the time they will move any questions about anything super personal going on to the “please respect our privacy” or “this is a matter for outside the channel”.

In this case, Justin the Manipulator knows Sympathy = $$$ from Stans. He has put up more content about Ally’s medical condition and photos from the hospital (also did this with his hospital stay) than the WDW 50th anniversary. He is a guy that sometimes went two months without anything but now full document someone’s personal medical journey.

Why? Perhaps, his lack of personal responsibility and accountability (not trying to get health insurance coverage and legally get married so it would cover Ally), this is the situation they find themselves in.

With all that said, I do believe that Justin would 💯 conveniently ditch Ally right now and go on a previously scheduled solo road trip - if the sympathy money wasn’t coming in (both what we see in public and what he gets in private). He doesn’t really love Ally or he would downgrade his car or sell his vintage toy and tiki collection to provide her more in-home care.

If her condition doesn’t improve in a few months, I would wager heavily that he will ditch Ally just like he did his ex-wife when she asked him to be a responsible father and provide for their son.

It is a shame because I liked his videos…
You’d think Ally would say something like, “I don’t want my private health issues broadcast on social media”, but hey, she seems like his puppet.

he loves the attention. for a guy who constantly promotes positivity, he was being a Debby Downer leading up to her surgery. All that stuff about her dying before him and wanting to die before her. Then always mentioning his wrist or his heart problems. I had to stop watching. All he does is complain now.

what really bothered me was his lack of empathy towards Ally. HE was so tired. HE’S not getting any sleep. What about her. She just went through major surgery. So now he sits back while everyone else does his job of taking care of her. He even goes so far as to let KT, the fake nurse, handle her wound care. So now KT is a GI nurse? Since when? She’s a medical coder and Medical assistant. I wouldn’t let her touch my dogs!

Sorry, rant over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So I tried to watch the Valentine's Day treats but was soooo grossed out with KT fondling the cupcake with fat fingers full of crumbs and then showing us the inside with teeth marks on the frosting so we could see the filling. Such a gross pig.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Imagine you get a stranger seated right next to you and they whip out their camera and start filming the entire thing like a total douchebag. It’s one thing to see vloggers walking around the parks, talking to themselves in their phones looking like idiots, but this is another level.

I would be *VERY* surprised if Spence actually asked that person if they minded him recording them on the ride.
Yep this!!
For all we know it was that poor guys first and only time on that Roller Coaster, and what does he get?
Emmons shouting and screaming next to him, shoving a camera in his face.
He made no effort to try and not film the guy, no effort at all, or to be considerate in general so the guy could enjoy the experience.
Selfish Wanker!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep this!!
For all we know it was that poor guys first and only time on that Roller Coaster, and what does he get?
Emmons shouting and screaming next to him, shoving a camera in his face.
He made no effort to try and not film the guy, no effort at all, or to be considerate in general so the guy could enjoy the experience.
Selfish Wanker!
Would be a good Mashup video of the live from a few weeks ago where they said they don't bother/annoy others on rides, then cut to this nonsense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I won't clip it because it's not really worth it, but you can see the time stamp and title of the video if you want to watch it.
Spencer says "Here is the crew" and pans to a group of people.
We see Henry, and you can clearly see KT in Mickey ears waving at the camera.
Right next to her is another girl in Mickey's ears, who looks just like KT.
As this was a family day out does anyone know if it's her sister?? They look almost identical.

(Edited to remove faces of children)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think that’s only for children with cancer.

You’d think Ally would say something like, “I don’t want my private health issues broadcast on social media”, but hey, she seems like his puppet.

he loves the attention. for a guy who constantly promotes positivity, he was being a Debby Downer leading up to her surgery. All that stuff about her dying before him and wanting to die before her. Then always mentioning his wrist or his heart problems. I had to stop watching. All he does is complain now.

what really bothered me was his lack of empathy towards Ally. HE was so tired. HE’S not getting any sleep. What about her. She just went through major surgery. So now he sits back while everyone else does his job of taking care of her. He even goes so far as to let KT, the fake nurse, handle her wound care. So now KT is a GI nurse? Since when? She’s a medical coder and Medical assistant. I wouldn’t let her touch my dogs!

Sorry, rant over.
Methinks it's time for a Justin thread. This dude is pretty deft at manipulating his gullible stans but he is also a few umbrellas short of a dole whip, if you catch my drift. I agree, he made Ally's ordeal all about himself, so gross. Also since when is taking care of a cat such an arduous ordeal, get a grip bro.

Anyway, back to BLOB (I'm sure KT has enjoyed the criticism Justin has gotten here lately)....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Methinks it's time for a Justin thread. This dude is pretty deft at manipulating his gullible stans but he is also a few umbrellas short of a dole whip, if you catch my drift. I agree, he made Ally's ordeal all about himself, so gross. Also since when is taking care of a cat such an arduous ordeal, get a grip bro.
Agreed because i could always use some more reading material lol. We don't want to lose focus on KT and Spencer, especially for google search purposes.

I won't clip it because it's not really worth it, but you can see the time stamp and title of the video if you want to watch it.
As this was a family day out does anyone know if it's her sister?? They look almost identical.
They do look like twins

Reactions: 8
That's her friend Erika. And I use the term 'friend' loosely.

• Heart
KT was probably trying to steal her identity like in that Bridget Fonda movie "Single White Female" lol.

Makes sense, I would think KT is incapable of having any female friend for long :)
She actually did a birthday shout out to Xerakuh (Erica) the other day. I wondered if they were still friends. X was firmly on KTs side when her and Spence broke up.

• Wow
She actually did a birthday shout out to Xerakuh (Erica) the other day. I wondered if they were still friends. X was firmly on KTs side when her and Spence broke up.
Spencer didn't care for Erica. Of course he pretended like he did on camera. When she had green hair he would call her a leprechaun or green monster. Can't remember exactly. Wish I had some recordings of him saying things that would 100% incriminate him!

• Wow
And has been noticeably absent since Spence & KT got back together, but Katie still mentions her every now & then as if they’re still good friends. I thought maybe Erika lived far away or something, but looked at her IG recently and nope - she seems to be in the parks pretty regularly. Looks like KT’s just trying to pretend the friendship still exists to make it seem like she actually has female friends.

Reactions: 10
Spencer didn't care for Erica. Of course he pretended like he did on camera. When she had green hair he would call her a leprechaun or green monster. Can't remember exactly. Wish I had some recordings of him saying things that would 100% incriminate him!
Insert evil laugh here lol...Bwahahahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she ever reveal what was in that box? I’m guessing it was a feeding bag of some sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And has been noticeably absent since Spence & KT got back together, but Katie still mentions her every now & then as if they’re still good friends. I thought maybe Erika lived far away or something, but looked at her IG recently and nope - she seems to be in the parks pretty regularly. Looks like KT’s just trying to pretend the friendship still exists to make it seem like she actually has female friends.
Erika reposted the shout out and added that she (Erika) missed Katie. So maybe both sides are pretending 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet poor Erika has to sleep with one eye open at night, same with Liz.
KT's one psycho witch, she's probably got photos of them both on her wall taken with a long-distance lens, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she ever reveal what was in that box? I’m guessing it was a feeding bag of some sort.
she said something earlier about an umbrella being back in stock on Amazon. If she’s talking that much about a freaking umbrella, then she’s truly gone off the deep end.

it looks like a designer purse box to be honest.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.