Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just made a snarky comment and she didn't even understand. She started to read it and got confused. I had a typo but still. She thinks the bag is so "chic." (Insert eye roll here.)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
249 bucks for that ugly backpack? With her stupid discount 199. No thanks. So fake when she opened the box she acted surprised that there was a card in there. UM she totally opened that box before and knew that. Everything is just so phony.
What website is the bag on? I am going to email and ask if it has a special compartment to hold “divorce papers” since Katie didn’t address that in her hastily made review.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone start a Justin Scarred thread? I’m not sure how to do it. There’s so much to be discussed but don’t want to take the focus off Blab

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Spencer looks like he's got some serious water retention issues, dude looks so bloated.
I think Elvis looked like this just before he died on the toilet.
Man I shouldn’t be laughing as hard as I am at this but damn, I legit snorted at “Elvis looked like this just before he died on the toilet.” 💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can someone start a Justin Scarred thread? I’m not sure how to do it. There’s so much to be discussed but don’t want to take the focus off Blab
I’d be down for a Justin thread I just don’t know how to create one

Reactions: 7
I’d honestly be surprised if they didn’t have health issues just with their diets alone.

The food at Disneyland is the kind of food you eat on vacation. You treat yourself every once in a while and indulge. These two eat this way almost EVERY 👏🏻 DAY 👏🏻

That saying “You are what you eat” - no wonder why they both look like 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you! No one ever seems to point this out. He seems to get a pass for some reason but yup - creepy AF.
I remember one video when they were in Florida and she was flying back to California by herself. He was so worried and said when he first met her, she did not even know how to use an ATM. That says a lot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She's getting prepared for when more old videos of her surface......
Screenshot_20220130-152041-145.png

Well she's right about the witch part. The bossanova part I'm not sure
Screenshot_20220130-152425-299.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All this buildup and hype over a bag? She got it for free and now she is obligated to go out of her way to advertise it. I just don’t see how an overpriced heavy black leather backpack is “perfect for the park”?

Also flat unpadded straps are not comfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t want to scream Disney but wants to be chic and cute.
🤣🤣🤣 She walks around with giant gaudy mouse ears screwed into her filthy mop every day and even wears them in the grocery store. I’d call that screaming Disney. Katie Slockbower hasn't got a chance at chic or cute so she might as well give that up too.

She can’t wear Loungefly because the straps dig into her back and are uncomfortable. When you have layer after layer of back fat that might happen. Oink.

Keep your infomercials for your Malibu neighbors Katie, I’m sure they want to contribute to your panic beg. Must be really hard up for cash. What a joke. 🤣

This crap needs to be posted to a Malibu locals site. Let the neighbors know which squatters have invaded their neighborhood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
HAHAHA. Uh...why would she do this if she didn't get money for every code used? I think she worded this in a way to skirt the truth. Why is she spending this long yapping about an ugly ass bag? She said she has a much different style than the Loungefly patterns or loud patterns, meanwhile they both had those rainbow backpacks didn't they? Didn't Spencer wear it many times? She just said Spencer would wear this one but not her rainbow one? 😂

She is really milking every bleeping word she can about this. It must be hard to do when your vocabulary is so limited.

This is like the new lady who shows up as a sales person on Home Shopping Club for her first day. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
KT I think more people were talking about Spenser's massive belly when he bent down behind you than they were your crappy nasty ass backpack.
He looks like the goddam Pilsbury Doughboy!

We should all e-mail the backpack company and send them in our direction so they can see all the dirt & controversy that surrounds these two.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
And why the hell is she scrunched over on the floor selling this? This is HILARIOUS. It is unintentionally funny

I feel like I am watching an SNL skit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All this buildup and hype over a bag? She got it for free and now she is obligated to go out of her way to advertise it. I just don’t see how an overpriced heavy black leather backpack is “perfect for the park”?

Also flat unpadded straps are not comfortable.
For someone not making any money off of these sales with an affiliate code, she is sure pushing the hell out of that diaper bag! Maybe it’s come to that time for Spence. Depends are now a needed supply for park days. That diaper bag will fit plenty! 😂

• Haha
For someone not making any money off of these sales with an affiliate code, she is sure pushing the hell out of that diaper bag! Maybe it’s come to that time for Spence. Depends are now a needed supply for park days. That diaper bag will fit plenty! 😂
Who would ever buy this ugly thing as a diaper bag (even for Depends 😅)??? Also she has said "mommy" about 23 times so far. She has also dissed Loungefly bags about 7 times so far. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You could get a designer backpack for 1/2 the price! There’s no way she’s not getting a profit for trying to hock this crap! She’s such a horrible liar it’s laughable! Like someone said it’s like a bad SNL skit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.