Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After a certain point I couldn't take any more whining from Justin about being burdened with taking care of his fiancé.
It is all what fits the Vloggers’ motives.

99.9% of the time they will move any questions about anything super personal going on to the “please respect our privacy” or “this is a matter for outside the channel”.

In this case, Justin the Manipulator knows Sympathy = $$$ from Stans. He has put up more content about Ally’s medical condition and photos from the hospital (also did this with his hospital stay) than the WDW 50th anniversary. He is a guy that sometimes went two months without anything but now full document someone’s personal medical journey.

Why? Perhaps, his lack of personal responsibility and accountability (not trying to get health insurance coverage and legally get married so it would cover Ally), this is the situation they find themselves in.

With all that said, I do believe that Justin would 💯 conveniently ditch Ally right now and go on a previously scheduled solo road trip - if the sympathy money wasn’t coming in (both what we see in public and what he gets in private). He doesn’t really love Ally or he would downgrade his car or sell his vintage toy and tiki collection to provide her more in-home care.

If her condition doesn’t improve in a few months, I would wager heavily that he will ditch Ally just like he did his ex-wife when she asked him to be a responsible father and provide for their son.

It is a shame because I liked his videos…

• Heart
Reactions: 14

99.9% of the time they will move any questions about anything super personal going on to the “please respect our privacy” or “this is a matter for outside the channel”.

In this case, Justin the Manipulator knows Sympathy = $$$ from Stans. He has put up more content about Ally’s medical condition and photos from the hospital (also did this with his hospital stay) than the WDW 50th anniversary. He is a guy that sometimes went two months without anything but now full document someone’s personal medical journey.

Why? Perhaps, his lack of personal responsibility and accountability (not trying to get health insurance coverage and legally get married so it would cover Ally), this is the situation they find themselves in.

With all that said, I do believe that Justin would 💯 conveniently ditch Ally right now and go on a previously scheduled solo road trip - if the sympathy money wasn’t coming in (both what we see in public and what he gets in private). He doesn’t really love Ally or he would downgrade his car or sell his vintage toy and tiki collection to provide her more in-home care.

If her condition doesn’t improve in a few months, I would wager heavily that he will ditch Ally just like he did his ex-wife when she asked him to be a responsible father and provide for their son.

So if she was treated at St. Judes, aren't they the ones that say they don't turn any one away for their inability to pay their bills? Meanwhile a GOfundme was set up by a stan that is pushing close to $10,000 for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Spot on 🗣🗣🗣
I have never been a Justin fan. The first video I ever saw of his was years ago, he quickly cut to an overweight woman enjoying a snack in Toon Town and said "URSULAAA???" in that annoying tone of his. Fat shaming innocent park guests? That's some small dick energy right there, my friend. I find everything about his stale Peter Pan schtick grating. Damn, where is that Justin Scarred Tattle thread? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Intervene when specifically?

When their 19 year old daughter was dating a 35 year old still legally married man without a traditional job?
She was barely 18 when they first started dating. She had to basically run away and sneak move away with Justin. She has no contact with her family. They were very against her relationship with Justin.

Was it Justin (Ally) or Adam (Natalie) that was accused of child grooming? I remember that being a topic of discussion a few years ago.

*update* I found it. There was allegations that ATW was grooming Natalie.

Sorry for derailing the BLOB thread.

Back to the regularly schedule program…
During HHN Natalie was with Adam and post a story to her Instagram saying “If you don’t see someone you normally see in the videos it’s because we don’t duck with child groomers” and everyone thought she was talking about Justin since he was there and never appeared on Adam’s video. Natalie was very drunk that night and deleted it about 30 minutes later. Not sure if she was talking about Justin but it made the most sense.
91B6F4E3-0D94-4E28-A979-9D886C0965C2.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ally’s family were abusive towards her, and she ran away to escape them. She was constantly belittled and told she was worthless and nothing. There’s a long, sad story behind her family…

Justin’s not an obnoxious jerk like BLAB. He definitely has issues with adulting and I don’t think he could hold down a proper responsible adult job, but he’s not mean and nasty like they can be.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So if she was treated at St. Judes, aren't they the ones that say they don't turn any one away for their inability to pay their bills? Meanwhile a GOfundme was set up by a stan that is pushing close to $10,000 for them.
St. Jude’s is for those under 21 and Shriner’s helps for specific conditions of those under 21.

Ally could be getting Medicaid (if Ally was making less than $30k a year) and that is why they stayed “just engaged” for 4 years because Justin’s income would have put them above the qualifying threshold for a household.

If she is on Medicaid, it is super annoying that my tax dollars have to pay her healthcare because Justin didn’t want to get a traditional job that provided health insurance because that means him being responsible and not on vacation everyday.

These full-time Disney Vloggers are all leeches on society.

Reactions: 15
Katie's indispensable advice on becoming a nurse and getting through nursing school! We can be thankful she's no longer a working nurse!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
When is that fabulous merch coming back in stock?

merch13032332A.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Not to get all Katie-Karen in here, but I think it might be time for someone to start a Justin thread. Seems like there’s enough material for him to have his own (I’ve never seen any of his videos which is why I don’t really comment on him, or else I’d take the initiative).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I get that Justin is most likely overwhelmed. I wonder if anybody from Ally's family could have intervene. If she was my child, I would have insisted on PPE attire and proof of medical background.
I don't think they get along with her family, but I 100% agree. If KT showed up looking like a slob at my door, I'd be like, uh no. I think if he was thinking straight he would hopefully question her intentions. But maybe he genuinely believes she has no ulterior motives. Justin believes everyone loves Ally. I've heard he's put a lot of info out about her surgery, and from what I've seen he's looking for either help or sympathy

Reactions: 6
With all the eating they do they should change their logo to:

Best Lunch and Beyond

😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Will we get a LIVE tonight? It has been a minute since we got a LIVE outside of 9-5 office hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might get some of their merch to put around the kitty litter :unsure: Also. Get a cat.

• Haha
I get that Justin is most likely overwhelmed. I wonder if anybody from Ally's family could have intervene. If she was my child, I would have insisted on PPE attire and proof of medical background.
Ally is NOT cool with most of her family. I remember her posting screenshots of her and her mothers messages a few years ago. Things could have changed now but she very abruptly left her hometown and moved in with Justin because I don’t think her family agreed with her choices to be with him.
Sorry, had to add that in. Back tO BLOB

edited to say sorry! I didn’t see everyone else adding that in haha someone should make a Justin thread !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm going to make sure all these vids of them showing their true colors get to Disney Vloggers Exposed on YouTube! Enough is enough!
I hope so 🙂

I know it’s a lot of extra work but to have that one central place on YouTube where all the clips can be up there all together without people trawling through the threads here to look for them would be fantastic and definitely appreciated.

Exposed YouTube channels always become extremely popular, people love to see garbage people unmasked showing their true colours.
Even the Stans will find it and want to watch, maybe they might even use a rare brain cell to question what they have think.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Exposed MotherF***er!!!

Great post @Lalo Salamanca I hope shitloads of people get to see this, I really do.
Wow! Completely entitled and disgusting. I will never understand how people judge children this way. Hey Spencer, you were a child once and did that exact same thing in public. We all have. He’s such a holier than thou know it all. Gtfo of Disneyland.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.