Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More than likely they were taught the dressing changes before discharge but KT managed to weasel her way in by say she would help them. Guarantee she didn’t do it correctly or didn’t wear the proper PPE. Last thing ally needs is an infection because of this witch

One could probably alert the board of nursing that she’s practicing without a license. Idk if they would do anything, but I like being an asshole to horrible people
I’m sure they taught Justin & Ally how to do the dressing changes. I have lots of experience as a patient (I have a rare disease… fun!) and that’s very normal to have the patient’s “caregiver” learn to do it before discharge. I know they mentioned having home nurses coming in a few days but it’s good to know how to do it yourself because incidents that would incite a dressing change don’t only happen during 9-5 business hours. Putting myself in Ally’s shoes, the thought of KT peeling off my old dressing with her food-filled disgusting fake nails and sausage fingers that she just finished fondling food with is nightmare inducing. Kt risking Ally’s life (an infection could kill someone who’s body just went through a huge surgery) by going in there & doing the dressing change without proper PPE nor with sterile technique (which includes wearing gloves) simply as a way to manipulate them plus her comment about vlogging being harder than nursing has turned my dislike into hate

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
wow i just looked up, supposedly Justin is 38 ? i didn't realize he was that old
but seriously, older guy, younger woman is hardly new.
Ally was 19 when she and Justin started dating. It’s kind of creepy when she was still a teen and he was in his early thirties. What on earth do they have in common. It’s so much easier to take when the woman is in her thirties. As for KT, on Reddit, we referred to her and Spencer as KT and her dad.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Managed to get a good pause on Spence while he was on the Rollercoaster in the latest solo video.
The sly old dog........ looks like he was on a date, after all, no wonder he went on his own.
Good luck to you buddy, hope it all works out, we're all cheering for you :)
Imagine you get a stranger seated right next to you and they whip out their camera and start filming the entire thing like a total douchebag. It’s one thing to see vloggers walking around the parks, talking to themselves in their phones looking like idiots, but this is another level.

I would be *VERY* surprised if Spence actually asked that person if they minded him recording them on the ride.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine you get a stranger seated right next to you and they whip out their camera and start filming the entire thing like a total douchebag. It’s one thing to see vloggers walking around the parks, talking to themselves in their phones looking like idiots, but this is another level.

I would be *VERY* surprised if Spence actually asked that person if they minded him recording them on the ride.
In the video with Spencer solo & Dylan, they ride the Matterhorn. Spencer is seated in the front seat and Dylan in last ride vehicle of their bobsled chain. There is a whole family that is sandwiched in between the two. A little girl, poor thing, is right behind Spencer… she’s probably 8 or 9 years old and Spencer, being the douchelord that he is, films himself throughout the ride & the poor little girl’s face is like a deer in the headlights and is obviously distracted by it. Wtf!!! So now you’ve ruined this little girl’s (maybe 1st who knows) coaster experience and plastered her on the internet just to see yourself ride the Matterhorn for the what, 30th time that week???
Dylan & Spencer continue a full on conversation with the family in the middle (still filming them!) as they wait to exit the ride vehicles. It’s totally obnoxious and if it were my family, Aging Bull would have met Mama Bear that day. So intrusive to the little girl’s privacy, these people are the worst. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
In the video with Spencer solo & Dylan, they ride the Matterhorn. Spencer is seated in the front seat and Dylan in last ride vehicle of their bobsled chain. There is a whole family that is sandwiched in between the two. A little girl, poor thing, is right behind Spencer… she’s probably 8 or 9 years old and Spencer, being the douchelord that he is, films himself throughout the ride & the poor little girl’s face is like a deer in the headlights and is obviously distracted by it. Wtf!!! So now you’ve ruined this little girl’s (maybe 1st who knows) coaster experience and plastered her on the internet just to see yourself ride the Matterhorn for the what, 30th time that week???
Dylan & Spencer continue a full on conversation with the family in the middle (still filming them!) as they wait to exit the ride vehicles. It’s totally obnoxious and if it were my family, Aging Bull would have met Mama Bear that day. So intrusive to the little girl’s privacy, these people are the worst. 🤬
I would speak up for sure, but the we shouldn’t have to. How ridiculous is it that we have to tell strangers they can’t film our children and put them on the internet?

Reactions: 23
Spencer would be such a great dad😏

How dare a child cry in his Disneyland

What the fuq. You are at Disneyland you asshole! A theme park geared towards families, like Walt envisioned when he took his young daughters to Griffith Park. You sir are a grade A asshole, A is for ASSHOLE SPENCER.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
They should have got off the ride and went right it to Guest Services

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sure they taught Justin & Ally how to do the dressing changes. I have lots of experience as a patient (I have a rare disease… fun!) and that’s very normal to have the patient’s “caregiver” learn to do it before discharge. I know they mentioned having home nurses coming in a few days but it’s good to know how to do it yourself because incidents that would incite a dressing change don’t only happen during 9-5 business hours. Putting myself in Ally’s shoes, the thought of KT peeling off my old dressing with her food-filled disgusting fake nails and sausage fingers that she just finished fondling food with is nightmare inducing. Kt risking Ally’s life (an infection could kill someone who’s body just went through a huge surgery) by going in there & doing the dressing change without proper PPE nor with sterile technique (which includes wearing gloves) simply as a way to manipulate them plus her comment about vlogging being harder than nursing has turned my dislike into hate
I saw a few of his stories when she was in the hospital, and it was quite clear he was very overwhelmed with everything her recovery would involve. He has always kept BLAB at a distance. Seems like getting any kind of help was welcome to him, but there are so many concerns here

Reactions: 15
I saw a few of his stories when she was in the hospital, and it was quite clear he was very overwhelmed with everything her recovery would involve. He has always kept BLAB at a distance. Seems like getting any kind of help was welcome to him, but there are so many concerns here
I get that Justin is most likely overwhelmed. I wonder if anybody from Ally's family could have intervene. If she was my child, I would have insisted on PPE attire and proof of medical background.

Reactions: 11
I worked in education for many years. We had to have the guardians sign a photo release for their children’s image to be used in the yearbook, on our school website, etc. some couldn’t sign it because of a foster care/adoption situation and it could even involve the child’s safety. This shows how absolutely vapid they are to not even think twice about people and their privacy. Disgusting.

• Angry
Spencer would be such a great dad😏

How dare a child cry in his Disneyland

Right on brand for Karen & what's the male version of Karen called? A Kevin? Right after they stopped filming, Spencer screamed at the kid to get off his lawn.

Seriously, the audacity of parents bringing their young children to Disneyland! It boggles the mind! Don't they realize Disneyland is for childless, aging Adulterers. It was built so that they may earn a living stuffing themselves with funnel cakes, and ice cream sundaes every day.

I get that Justin is most likely overwhelmed. I wonder if anybody from Ally's family could have intervene. If she was my child, I would have insisted on PPE attire and proof of medical background.
Intervene when specifically?

When their 19 year old daughter was dating a 35 year old still legally married man without a traditional job?
After a certain point I couldn't take any more whining from Justin about being burdened with taking care of his fiancé. I mean, you are signing up for the "in sickness and in health" part, aren't you? Put your big boy pants on, and reach out to Ally's medical care team. There are resources out there, dummy. I guess that required too much adulting on his part so in came GI Nurse extraordinaire, KT.

If I were Ally, this whole situation would be... 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm going to make sure all these vids of them showing their true colors get to Disney Vloggers Exposed on YouTube! Enough is enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
WTF is she trying to hint at?
A pair of comfortable walking shoes is the number one thing to bring to the park. It's one of those Blab pro tips. Because so many people walk around Disneyland barefoot without their helpful tips.

I would speak up for sure, but the we shouldn’t have to. How ridiculous is it that we have to tell strangers they can’t film our children and put them on the internet?
Common sense and common courtesy is not something the Blabs have any concept of. Privacy laws have really taken a beating with the invention of camera phones and social media. It would take change on such a massive scale it's massively depressing to think about.

But I would LOVE for someone to slap them upside the head with a lawsuit supporting a right to privacy. Sometimes known as the right to be left alone. It doesn't matter if you are in Disneyland, people might be surprised just how much they still retain this right.

• Heart
Was it Justin (Ally) or Adam (Natalie) that was accused of child grooming? I remember that being a topic of discussion a few years ago.

*update* I found it. There was allegations that ATW was grooming Natalie.

Sorry for derailing the BLOB thread.

Back to the regularly schedule program…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.