Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the Royal Dorks with Liz much better than the daily constant report about Disneyland. Over saturation.

I liked the Royal Dorks with Liz much better than the daily constant report about Disneyland. Over saturation.
OOPS sorry everyone, that was for the FB page LOL I am getting confused!

Reactions: 9
she said something earlier about an umbrella being back in stock on Amazon. If she’s talking that much about a freaking umbrella, then she’s truly gone off the deep end.

it looks like a designer purse box to be honest.
So she's saying you need take a designer item to the parks? Ha

Reactions: 4
Did she ever reveal what was in that box? I’m guessing it was a feeding bag of some sort.
I'm a big collector of Disney Ears. That box looks like a box of ears from the designer collection. Maybe she is going to meed one of the designers? Jerrod Maruyama being one who I believe is local. He's originally from NorCal.

Reactions: 6
And has been noticeably absent since Spence & KT got back together, but Katie still mentions her every now & then as if they’re still good friends. I thought maybe Erika lived far away or something, but looked at her IG recently and nope - she seems to be in the parks pretty regularly. Looks like KT’s just trying to pretend the friendship still exists to make it seem like she actually has female friends.
When Spence & KT got back together, Xerikuh didn't refollow Spence on IG, but she did refollow Best Life & Beyond. Later Xerikuh was in a live on Main Street where they were waiting for a parade, or something. Spence was being his fake self, but I was getting vibes from Xerikuh. She obviously hadn't forgiven him for whatever went on with Katie. However, sometime later in a video or IG it appeared they were all good

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Justin started with Ally way before she was legal. I really feel sorry for her. Of course he deleted videos and lied and changed the dates and narrative. He divided her from her folks. Creepy AF. Straight up infantilism. I remember all the talk of lack of insurance, etc. His priorities have always been himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Justin started with Ally way before she was legal. I really feel sorry for her. Of course he deleted videos and lied and changed the dates and narrative. He divided her from her folks. Creepy AF. Straight up infantilism. I remember all the talk of lack of insurance, etc. His priorities have always been himself.
Thank you! No one ever seems to point this out. He seems to get a pass for some reason but yup - creepy AF.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The reveal was a damn bag. But OMG ITS DISNEY COLORS! Red, black and a gold zipper. Disney colors? Really? What a joke she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
249 bucks for that ugly backpack? With her stupid discount 199. No thanks. So fake when she opened the box she acted surprised that there was a card in there. UM she totally opened that box before and knew that. Everything is just so phony.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"The Real Deal"
An ugly backpack!

This obsession with Ashlie really needs to end, everyone knows Ashlie is the backpack girl!!
Even Loungefly endorses her and rightly so, Ashlie has great taste in backpacks.
KT makes them look like she'd got a turd strapped on her back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.