Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Providing sterile health care with your hands touching the floor next to your infested DL shoes. No gloves. No mask. No clue.
What a disaster this is for Ally.

This is what happens when you don't have an actual job with insurance vloggers. Take note.

Mom: I'll get your liquids.
Dad: I'll pay your bills this month.
Friend: I'll take care of the cat for you.
KT: I'll clean up your old bandages and replace your surgical bag here on the floor of your apartment.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Providing sterile health care with your hands touching the floor next to your infested DL shoes. No gloves. No mask. No clue.

This is what happens when you don't have an actual job with insurance vloggers. Take note.
KT showing up at your door with her weeks old pot roast encrusted nails and Lawry’s dusted casseroles to take care of you fresh out of major surgery is nightmare fuel!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This...is just so upsetting on so many levels. :cry:o_O:rolleyes::mad:

I doubt that legal action could be taken because it's hearsay and Katie could claim that she never actually said that. It's just that an overwhelmed Justin and Ally misunderstood her.

Legally, I think we have a better chance of finding that breastfeeding mother and starting a GoFundMe for her lawsuit against being filmed.

I doubt that legal action could be taken because it's hearsay and Katie could claim that she never actually said that. It's just that an overwhelmed Justin and Ally misunderstood her.

Legally, I think we have a better chance of finding that breastfeeding mother and starting a GoFundMe for her lawsuit against being filmed.
This actually pisses me off. Watch, she will worm her way into their lives. She is such a phoney. This is worse than when she had to take off to safe a life on Main Street 🙄

Reactions: 13
Justin not liking Spencer would explain why he was not there and instead alone with Dylan at the park. KT was playing nurse or as Spencer described it himself, 'KT was working'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This actually pisses me off. Watch, she will worm her way into their lives. She is such a phoney. This is worse than when she had to take off to safe a life on Main Street 🙄
Just when you think she can't get any worse, she goes and does this. She couldn't care less about Ally. It's all about what she'll gain from having a close friendship with Ally and Justin. Justin is Spencer's idol. Trust me, he always talked about him! Everything is definitely calculated! And no mask??? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
kt next week: actually, im much more useful in the covid pandemic as a vlogger than a nurse !!

yeah...because she was probably a tit nurse who runs away from any real work
This bleeping witch is crazy. Working in the medical field is the hardest job I’ve ever done. She can go F herself with that comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Mom: I'll get your liquids.
Dad: I'll pay your bills this month.
Friend: I'll take care of the cat for you.
KT: I'll clean up your old bandages and replace your surgical bag here on the floor of your apartment.
More than likely they were taught the dressing changes before discharge but KT managed to weasel her way in by say she would help them. Guarantee she didn’t do it correctly or didn’t wear the proper PPE. Last thing ally needs is an infection because of this witch

One could probably alert the board of nursing that she’s practicing without a license. Idk if they would do anything, but I like being an asshole to horrible people

Reactions: 17
Hmmm…Let’s see here...:unsure:

-YouTube Subscribers-

Justin: 250,000
Magic Journeys: 211,000
TheDailyWoo: 609,000
FreshBaked: 156,000

BLAB: 85,000
Bricky: 16,000

Who would you want to be friends with most if growing your audience means you make more money...Adam. So now that the ATW bridge is burned, who is next... Justin

• Heart
Reactions: 15

-YouTube Subscribers-

Who would you want to be friends with most if growing your audience means you make more money...Adam. So now that the ATW bridge is burned, who is next... Justin
Exactly! Justin is the next victim!

• Heart

-YouTube Subscribers-

Katie has never liked Justin. Spencer idolizing him just cemented her dislike. But at D23 in 2019 KT is laughing her ass off at something he said, and Ally was standing there taking it all in. It was 100% fake KT trying to buddy up to them. She tried to be buddies with Ian from FB in a video, but he wasn't really having it. This is what BLAB does.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

-YouTube Subscribers-

Can someone give me the TLDR of who Bricky is? Never heard of him before coming here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it's just me but re-posting things that you do for others on social media
Screenshot_20220127-142138-359.png
always comes off as less sincere to me. That's great that she did something for Ally but to repost a picture of the gift she gave screams "hey look at me, I'm a good person everyone!"

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.