Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone start a Justin Scarred thread? I’m not sure how to do it. There’s so much to be discussed but don’t want to take the focus off Blab
I’m happy to start the Justin thread if anyone wants to throw out title ideas. I’m not familiar enough myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see KTs instagram story about "the backpack"?
Did she elaborate it is the perfect bag (the “For the Lively” bag) for when her and Spencer want to bring both of their own Bowling Balls to Splitsville in Downtown Disneyland?

Or if Spencer wants to bring his Desktop Computer, Monitor, Keyboard, Printer, Plug Strip, and a Lamp to Disneyland and edit the videos?

If anyone from “For the Lively” is brought here new by a web search, welcome!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Excuse me what?! How is her new bag the size of a loungfly?!
The funniest part is that she’s always dismissing LoungeFly because of the size and the price. Sooooo…now she’s hawking a bag that she says is the same size and costs MORE, and yet she’s not getting any kind of a kickback for it? Sure, Jan. Just how stupid does she think everyone is?

Jesus Christ, she’s just the worst.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m happy to start the Justin thread if anyone wants to throw out title ideas. I’m not familiar enough myself.
I think it's a great idea it has been taking a lot of the focus away from BLAB the past few days on here.
Full transparency from me, I really like Justin and Ally and won't take part in any discussions focused on them.
As always I respect the fact that some people do want to talk about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Same day, different KT. You tube screen grab vs Instagram. She filters 10 years and 20lbs off her face but nothing for Spencer. Not very nice.
9DE17034-EB7C-4495-A8C1-3193BE16C8E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think it's a great idea because it has been taking a lot of the focus away from BLAB past few days.

Full transparency from me, I like Justin and Ally and won't take part in any discussions around them but as always respect the fact that people want too.
Honestly, my only knowledge of Justin is primarily from this page. But the discussion of him has been so heavy around here lately that I’m willing to start the thread just so that it has somewhere to go and we can get back to focusing on the dumpster fire that is BLAB.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
hyping up her fans for what turned into an hourlong commercial for an overpriced ugly bag is the most on-brand thing I can think of for blab

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She keeps saying Loungeflys hurt her and pinch and are uncomfortable. I use them all the time. Could it be the size of the person trying to put them on??? Or the green eyed monster of jealousy bad mouthing them? :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She keeps saying Loungeflys hurt her and pinch and are uncomfortable. I use them all the time. Could it be the size of the person trying to put them on??? Or the green eyed monster of jealousy bad mouthing them? :unsure:
It's totally the fact that she isn't in shape. I am not body shaming at all but those tiny bags only really look good on smaller frames. When I see people of size using them they just look tight and uncomfortable.

Heck...I'm a size 6 and even I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing one of those tiny bags!

Reactions: 8
Probably. And maybe she finally watched one of her own videos and saw how those small backpacks emphasize how large she is. Maybe why she’s decided to wear a giant one!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All this buildup and hype over a bag? She got it for free and now she is obligated to go out of her way to advertise it. I just don’t see how an overpriced heavy black leather backpack is “perfect for the park”?

Also flat unpadded straps are not comfortable.
Right? She also stated she approached them so no, there is not a company out there seeking her ass out!

It's totally the fact that she isn't in shape. I am not body shaming at all but those tiny bags only really look good on smaller frames. When I see people of size using them they just look tight and uncomfortable.

Heck...I'm a size 6 and even I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing one of those tiny bags!
They are adjustable and are totally comfortable. Wear them every day!

If anyone wants to contact the owner of “For the Lively”, to congratulate her on the launch of her new backpack - her name is Sara and she can be reached at [email protected] .

Maybe we also want to send her a link to this thread - so she can see some “reviews” people are giving of the bag after seeing Katie influence it?

Such a nice end to the weekend. Hope everyone has a great Monday!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s a bit expensive for a vinyl bag. “Premium vegan leather.” That’s vinyl. That is also a clunky looking backpack. Funny she is heavily promoting something she has never used. What a fraud. If this so called company with one plastic product is calling on her for promotion they are just as shady as Katie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I watched her IG stories with the sound off. I could tell she was lying by reading the captions alone. When Katie is nervous because of her bullshit, she says um a lot, and doesn't finish sentences. If I had legit been thinking of purchasing this bag, KT's involvement would have been the end of that

Reactions: 14
Sooo much to unpack here lmao!!! First of all she is giving me major, and I mean major Del Griffith vibes. A cheesy salesperson trying to sucker people, but instead of shower curtain rings it's this cheap, sad, generic looking bag. She went all Billy Mays on viewers tonight. If you want to watch a woman continue to rage against Loungefly, go ahead and watch her stick it to 'em with this crap bag she's pitching. To be clear, I am Team Loungefly all the way. I have a nice little collection going, I wear them in the parks all the time without issue. They can surprisingly fit a good amount of smaller items. Do they function as "Mommy bags", nope not really... but that's not what they are intended to be used as. When my kiddos were younger I carried a Freshly Picked backpack that was both stylish, chic and functional, and is actually retails cheaper than this overpriced garbage.

She really thinks her stans are stupid. I lost count of how many times she kept repeating that she was not making any money on this, sure Jan. Explain the need for a code please....I'll wait.

Why on Earth were the zippers practically making this heffer climax??? So phony and desperate, maybe it's time to pawn that YSL bag your grandma (Oma?) gifted you, KT.

This woman has no style, period and just learned what the word "chic" meant tonight right before she started this live. I for one refuse to take my fashion tips from a woman that can't be bothered to wash or brush her hair, wear clothing in her true size, and uses a paint roller to apply her eyebrows.

Also one other thing, apparently KT-Karen is bothered by her ears being touched by other things and people in the parks.... hence her extreme disappointment with the Loungefly design that you can tuck your ears into. Uhhh, come again? She has no problem putting her grubby paws all over food that she and Spencer are consuming. Just KT being a big ol' hater lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hey KT, are you reaching out to companies with the intent of affiliating with them because you're desperate for money??

• Wow
  • Haha
The owner of For the Lively did a story and said her new BFF is KT. She proceeded to show clips of her KT's You Tube showing the backpack.
I would like to invite her over here to have some "tea". Let her see how loved her BFF is with all her fans here.
I hope they name the next bag "sharpie", in honer of KT and that horrible mess she draws on her face.

• Wow
  • Haha
I cringe at the thought of calling them “influencers”….but did think this was interesting. There are also guidelines by the ASA about legally disclosing sponsorship or promotional profit. Hmmm.
That is definitely interesting if she hasn't been 100% transparent about what she is getting out of this deal (and I don't think she has for a second) she could be in the tit for sure.
For all we know that company gave her the bag and a couple of hundred bucks to promote the f**k out of it.

Reactions: 15
What moron is going to believe she's not trying to make money off of hocking that terrible, generic looking, overpriced bag? Everyone knows what it means when you have a coupon code tied to your name. You're not fooling anyone KT you just look tacky as hell. I mean sure it's the "superior bag" if you want to pack away all the food you allegedly didn't eat to give to your invisible family members.

She also claimed those 300+ dollar shoes are "Disneyland necessities". Way to alienate people who can't afford that frivolous tit. Fuuuuuuuck you.

Oh and she shared an affiliate link (which she doesn't care if you use or not, sorry about it) to an umbrella on Amazon. The desperation is real pre-Orlando.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.