Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What moron is going to believe she's not trying to make money off of hocking that terrible, generic looking, overpriced bag?
I hate to be a pest…

But as a courtesy to “For the Lively”, can you next time work in the words “vegan leather” when referencing the bag?

They are really proud of that element of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are you kidding me right now that this idiot actually sat there forever talking about a freaking backpack that costs $249, that she says with her code you can get 20% off. The backpack is ugly I could give two craps about a backpack. I wasted five minutes of my life watching what she was talking about. Oh and she’s not getting any kickback or anything from them , then why do you have a code they just don’t give everybody codes you idiot. These two will do anything for money they’re just twits. Such BS . A backpack vlog … ugh 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why didn’t she compare the backpack to any other brand other than loungegly? She’s so obvious 😑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Last edited:
Reactions: 9
KT keeps finding new ways to tell us what a terrible shopper she is. $249 for a plastic tote bag with backpack straps? How bad with money do you have to be to think that's anything other than ridiculous?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
shouldve done a giveaway for more engagement...oh wait forgot their budget for giveaways is a whopping $30 !
Another rigged giveaway, you mean? Where you enter by leaving a comment, but then KT & Spence delete whichever ones they don't like, effectively throwing away entries? All of which I'm sure is totally, totally legal?

That backpack is oversized and boxy. Probably why they thought Katy would be a good match. If they come out with one that is squishy and rounded, Spencer could be the spokesperson.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I was right it was a “designer” 😏😏 bag. That was such a ridiculous reveal. I’m at the FL parks at least 2x per month. No way I’m carrying some huge heavy “leather” bag around. So out of touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if we will see a video of her wearing it around the park "since it is such a great park bag".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she has never even used it yet she is overcome with emotion at the comfort and convenience and fit. She declares it the perfect park bag!

Her brain is as squishy as her belly. She’s a mess and an insult to her followers.

She is buying followers like crazy, hundreds in the last two weeks, seventeen hundred in the last month.
A821A291-6312-48E6-AFEF-A664A266F853.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So she and Spence watched a documentary on cruises. She said, " after seeing this we will positively, absolutely never go on a cruise."
Ok...noted KT. Now when you suddenly go on a Disney cruise to rub elbows with some big You Tubbers....we will remember. Damn Ass...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she and Spence watched a documentary on cruises. She said, " after seeing this we will positively, absolutely never go on a cruise."
Ok...noted KT. Now when you suddenly go on a Disney cruise to rub elbows with some big You Tubbers....we will remember. Damn Ass...
A cruise is basically a BLAB paradise. Its just unlimited eating, drinking, and lounging around. She is just afraid that the boat will hit an iceberg and sink.

It reminds me of how KT would hate on Disneyworld because she was afraid to fly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t watch the live, but this is all I think of with every reaction I read here:

View attachment 1029090
BE SURE TO DRINK ALL OF YOUR OVALTINE! LMAO

It's totally the fact that she isn't in shape. I am not body shaming at all but those tiny bags only really look good on smaller frames. When I see people of size using them they just look tight and uncomfortable.

Heck...I'm a size 6 and even I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing one of those tiny bags!
Well I am NOT a size 6 and I have zero problems wearing a loungefly bag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
KT has always said she'd never go on a cruise. So, why the need to let everyone know a documentary has made up her mind? Is she hating on Disney YouTubers that cruise or wanting her stans to beg her to change her mind?

Reactions: 11
So she has never even used it yet she is overcome with emotion at the comfort and convenience and fit. She declares it the perfect park bag!

Her brain is as squishy as her belly. She’s a mess and an insult to her followers.

She is buying followers like crazy, hundreds in the last two weeks, seventeen hundred in the last month.
View attachment 1029753
Another thing that needs to go viral.

OH KT, THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING US WITH MORE MATERIAL (YOUR crappy BACKPACK INFOMERCIAL) TO FILL OUT A FEW MORE PAGES HERE ON TL! :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1029753
These two grifters are so desperate to get to 100k subscribers. I think they will do just about everything it takes to get there. Even if that means KT having to throw Oma under the Toy Story parking lot bus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.