Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could get a designer backpack for 1/2 the price! There’s no way she’s not getting a profit for trying to hock this crap! She’s such a horrible liar it’s laughable! Like someone said it’s like a bad SNL skit!
What brand is the bag? Looks like you could get nicer quality bags for $40 on Canal Street in NYC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My guess? Maybe she gets the $50 that each person is saving off the bag. They probably marked up the bag so with the 20% off they sell it for what they wanted to, make a profit, and she gets the savings amount. This bag looks like it was made in China and probably cost $25 to get and this person is making $199 on each one. Just my speculation.

Reactions: 11
This is basically how “influencers” get free stuff. KT with her 46k insta followers casting a line to a company with 3k followers…
1E66A9CF-879C-4F78-8246-7D2A21251AC0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet Ashlie is sitting on her couch laughing her ass off tonight :)
Ashlie if you do read here on the down-low, we got your back girl :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm a big collector of Disney Ears. That box looks like a box of ears from the designer collection. Maybe she is going to meed one of the designers? Jerrod Maruyama being one who I believe is local. He's originally from NorCal.
I actually think they might be neighbors (but I don’t think they socialize much).

Reactions: 7
Why would you bring a $200 bag to an amusement park. You bring a cheapie bag that you don’t mind if it gets dirty or damaged. I’ll stick to my $25 Target backpack.
Also if you go to the bags website the bag is called Spencer. 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This is basically how “influencers” get free stuff. KT with her 46k insta followers casting a line to a company with 3k followers…
View attachment 1029076
Is “Secret Phone Pocket” code for Katie and Serf (Spencer’s Cool Persona) being able to sneak edibles and cocaine past the Disney Security guards with this bag?

I hope they aren’t planning to work with Pixar Charlie to sell the contraband to young teens!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
19107074-081C-405A-9987-AF82116CA273.jpeg

Lol! Oh KT! Didn't she make fun of Ashlie and other influencers for affiliating with companies to advertise and promote items? She is just like those influencers she's talking down on in that one vid. Haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I have to say...

While they think this forum is full of basement-dwelling trolls and haters, it becomes clearer to me every day that the posters here on BLOB Tattle are far more interesting, clear-headed, and intelligent than BLOB, and have an unmatched sense of humor, and a shared understanding that these two disgusting grifters are part of a bigger problem of vloggers who take advantage of people for their own gain.

It's clear the majority of people on BLOB Tattle are light years ahead of Spencer and KT in terms of financial stability, careers, education, etc and so it's easy to see the faults in everything they do.

BLOB Tattle doesn't just talk tit to have fun, and it's definitely not out of jealousy. It's out of disgust for those who act like they are superstars when they are basically tit-heel losers with zero direction in life, trying to take the easy way out in an "industry" that is dying.

We are a group of people that know that their bullshit can be seen through by anyone with an IQ over 15. Sadly, their stans are lonely, lifeless morons just like them, so ironically, they get positive feedback from people who actually never leave their moms basements. Anybody who has the social and financial wherewithal (yes KT, that's a real word) to visit Disneyland regularly would know their channel is useless blather that provides no information or entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
😂 😂 😂

So I just went to the @ForTheLively Instagram page - where they promote their brand as “Luxury Bags designed with Moms in Mind”. They have dozens of photos of the bag on the ground or from the side but only one really from straight back.

And I swear I did not photoshop:

8B3CF1CF-CE16-4BCC-8434-65BC5BC409A6.jpeg

I cannot imagine how long it is going to take security to go through it or if it can even fit in a Disneyland locker. Does that bag not give off this vibe?

4053A46A-F1D9-4054-85B3-891A7668F2CF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You guys catch when they suddenly kiss around 53:54? I had an involuntary reaction where my toes curled and I audibly exclaimed “Eww.”

It was like a jump scare.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why would you bring a $200 bag to an amusement park. You bring a cheapie bag that you don’t mind if it gets dirty or damaged. I’ll stick to my $25 Target backpack.
Also if you go to the bags website the bag is called Spencer. 🤢🤮
Hey hey I bring my $180 diaper bag to Disneyland 😂 but I actually have a baby and if I’m not wearing it I hang it on my stroller 😅😂 my bag is much cuter

Reactions: 14
249 bucks for that ugly backpack? With her stupid discount 199. No thanks. So fake when she opened the box she acted surprised that there was a card in there. UM she totally opened that box before and knew that. Everything is just so phony.
Yeah I pass never heard of that brand

Reactions: 13
You guys catch when they suddenly kiss around 53:54? I had an involuntary reaction where my toes curled and I audibly exclaimed “Eww.”

It was like a jump scare.
All I can think of is his breath! 🤢 And how fake that kiss was! He even looks uncomfortable and awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see KTs instagram story about "the backpack"? She goes "it has an easy glide sticker!" And then has trouble opening the zipper all the way so she stops and closes it again! She is for sure being sponsored.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All this buildup and hype over a bag? She got it for free and now she is obligated to go out of her way to advertise it. I just don’t see how an overpriced heavy black leather backpack is “perfect for the park”?

Also flat unpadded straps are not comfortable.
I didn’t watch the live, but this is all I think of with every reaction I read here:

820278E4-DCBB-4C27-902E-0A81F5E124ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am a diaper bag snob so most people think the price for these are ridiculous and I respect it. But these are the ones I have and they are amazing. KT should’ve done better research but of course she saw a freebie and took it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Katie can delete all the comments she wants and recruit 20 moderators, but their vids on Disney Vloggers Exposed are getting a good amount of views! Hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.