Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing about this is that she’s 1000% serious. If she had a genuine interest or curiosity in anything other than Disney, Vegas, or Laguna Beach, their content would be far less redundant. To creatively and personally stunt yourself in this way and then to brag about it on social media is just mind boggling.
View attachment 1026448
That’s so sad that she doesn’t aspire to anything more than eating her way “around the world” in
Epcot. Their channel would be way better with a bigger variety of videos. They could even tie it back to Disney! For example, they could do a series over time where they travel to the actual countries represented in Epcot, vlog the trip, and when they get back, they could do a video going through the Epcot pavilion and comparing it to their experience of that country in terms of food, architecture, etc., their accuracy in general. They clearly don’t have much creativity because it doesn’t take a genius to come up with some unique ideas. They are their own worse enemy

Reactions: 17
KT has always said she'd never go on a cruise. So, why the need to let everyone know a documentary has made up her mind? Is she hating on Disney YouTubers that cruise or wanting her stans to beg her to change her mind?
Exactly. She’s passive aggressive. She used to say she’d never go to WDW. Now she’s singing WDW praises. She does this as a cope method and to dunk on people like OA, who go on cruises. She has the mentality of a 6th grader.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
An hour long info commercial of KT sprawled on the floor hawking a leather backpack "a Disney necessity". Wtf??? Is this a joke?

This channel is a train wreck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The next thread title?

Best Life and Beyond #10: Where according to GI nurse KT: "Vlogging is harder than nursing, by far....by far"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure their stans will know of FRE as I imagine most are west coasters (as most who follow these threads seem to be). Did everyone on here know about it? I’ve known about it since inception as I was a regular Michael Kay viewer. 😂

HOWEVER, some east coaster/WDW types who don’t follow Disneyland content, but found BLAB through Adam the Woo (like me), may have their eyes opened. I hope so, anyway, particularly because they will be fawning all over Disney World in a few weeks 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 13
If BLOB wasn’t payed in the multi-thousands for this train wreck of a video, they need to go back to business school. How did the proposal even go?

Backpack Company - “We’d like you to film an HOUR long commercial and broadcast it to your 85,000 viewers, talking ONLY about our backpack, and you have to almost cry.

KT - “I dunno, an hour seems like a pretty long time to talk about a backpack.”

Backpack Company - “We’ll give you one.”

954E0464-F42F-48FB-A52E-5019AA3588C5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I finally watched a little bit of the infomercial and I'm so confused. She's unboxing the bag, which means she just received it, but somehow she already knows it's the perfect bag for the parks? How is that even possible? Anyone with an ounce of integrity would test it out first and then talk about how well it worked.

She also starts off the video saying she's not getting anything for this, but then later admits that she was gifted the bag? Uhhh, that's considered a paid advertisement....so you ARE getting something for this. And the people in the comments acting like she's some sort of patron saint for "helping the designer".

I have to say, though, my favorite part was when she said, "I know designers. My grandma is so good with that stuff". What does that even mean?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m not sure their stans will know of FRE as I imagine most are west coasters (as most who follow these threads seem to be). Did everyone on here know about it? I’ve known about it since inception as I was a regular Michael Kay viewer. 😂

HOWEVER, some east coaster/WDW types who don’t follow Disneyland content, but found BLAB through Adam the Woo (like me), may have their eyes opened. I hope so, anyway, particularly because they will be fawning all over Disney World in a few weeks 🤮🤮🤮
I've watched a handful of FRE videos, and thought if BLAB started going to WDW frequently they'd show up eventually. Buy they didn't even have to leave California! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's not even February and BLOB is in the deep for how 2022 is going to play out in the public and in their personal lives.

Reactions: 13
My grandma is so good with that stuff". What does that even mean?
I can help with this. She’s talking about Oma!

Oma is a huge admirer of Hugo Boss and what he did for the “Motherland” in the 1930’s/early 1940’s to keep Oma’s favorite Einsatzgruppen looking so stylish!

Oma also ADORES Coco Chanel:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.