Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said they all are grifting to some degree. As an example, Adam the Woo (who I like) puts out a 30 minutes video just talking about he's going to lose weight by exercising and eating better. Then he goes back to eating burgers and hot dogs. He monetize the video about losing weight. I'm sure he was sincere but how many people do you know makes money talking about weight loss but then go back to "when in Rome" chowing down junk?

Reactions: 10
Just to break this up a little. Oh why aren’t those bushes greener? These lights are too yellow, they should have put the Innovations ride here. That tree would have been a perfect place for a people mover. The brick’s on Roger Rabbit are old. The color of Minnie’s house should be a deeper yellow. Uhhhhh. This would have been a great place for Wescot.Derp. I’m a real Disney fan.

Reactions: 29
Preach I have my issues with plenty of vloggers but I can’t stand BLAB! That’s why I’m glad I found the BLAB thread. I’ve participated in a few other threads but this one brings me the most joy as I hate those idiots the most

Reactions: 21
my kids - both of them - would go to the parks after difficult exams/days at UCF. Not the same but I get it.

I know you were being sarcastic but you are not a loser at all!
---
51 years.

my first trip (as a small child) was in November of 1971.

Reactions: 21
Sorry but if I’m walking around a kids park with my children and see an adult by themselves it’s weird. These parks are breeding grounds for creepers
I'm not making any accusations, but it wouldn't surprise me if Chris Hansen asks Pixar Charlie to "take a seat" one of these days.

Reactions: 13
To be fair, he's not wrong. I don't agree with the blanket statement but child predation in these settings is common and should not be ignored.
true but the same could be said about shopping malls, parks, etc, and adults go to all of those places as well. i certainly don’t want to be grouped in with disgusting predators just because i am of a certain age. it was a weird statement to make in this forum where the majority of us, i assume, are disneyland fans.

Reactions: 31
This is why I learn when my neighborhood kids are in school…because I don’t want to be looked at as the creeper walking around my neighborhood alone when kids are waiting for the bus. It just feels wrong.

Disney is different - there are weirdos (say….BLOB and how they constantly show kids and behave like kids when neither have kids) but also adults that like Disney and happen to be alone. If -God forbid - anything were to happen to my wife, I’d definitely still go but by myself.
---
Spence may be too busy “doing it yourself” to get a video out today… if you know what I mean.
Dani702 have a new video?

Reactions: 16
Spence may be too busy “doing it yourself” to get a video out today… if you know what I mean.
he's just jealous of others who have a "team" to do it

also PSA to others: if someone is really bothering you on here that much, you can hover your mouse over their name and click 'ignore'

Reactions: 23
I really didn’t want to engage in the Disney is for kids thing because we’re getting off track with BLAB but my husband and I were just talking about this on our recent trip. There are quite a few rides that kids can’t even go on at Disney because they’re not tall enough. I think some have a minimum height of 48 inches. So who are they making them for? Just like plenty of their animated movies have adult humor. Of course Disney is catering to adults who want to have fun! I don’t think it’s weird at all

Reactions: 24
It wouldn't surprise me if BLAB took some time to re-invent themselves to get out of Cali for a while, instead doing a secondment to Orlando for a few months
I’m don’t eve think hey I could afford a few months in Orlando

Reactions: 9
Sure.

I'll bet Disney has no issue with Netflix, Spotify or some other "huge corporation" filming at the parks and making $$$ off their IP?

I can't speak for anyone else here - but - there is ZERO jealousy here. It actually looks horrible to me. I can't imagine having to put my entire life online daily - just to pay rent. Nah. That seems overly stressful to worry if ad revenue drops or i piss off some online-mob then my income takes a hit and I can't pay bills - hard pass.

Also - "Content Creation" IS a real job. Original Content. Writing stories or making music or whatever. Walking around Disneyland pointing at things and regurgitating what's already in a press release or on the website - ain't creating content. And you don't need 45 different "vloggers" doing it.

You CAN create original content at existing locations - be it at historical landmarks or nature - you tell a story - you might highlight a historical story related to the location - that's content. None of these people are dropping historical or unknown facts about disney.

Reactions: 20
what i think is disgusting is the CONSTANT posting about dani and lisa. talk about off topic from blab and predatory. that shit needs to stop, keep your fantasies about these women to yourself.

Reactions: 20
yeah this is where i'm at as well. not a disney fan at all and i only go to d-land once every few years when the wife insists on going. just don't see the appeal in paying $$$$ and riding the same rides i've been on since i was a toddler

and i agree about disney vloggers. wish disney would just ban vlogging from the parks completely. no one wants to end up in some mouthbreather's live stream or have to sit next to some idiot vlogger fake screaming on a ride (hello KT) not to mention most of them are generally quite unhealthy looking like you mentioned and the male ones have a tendency to go after much younger women. creepy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.