Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad you took a “break” from Disneyland. I’m sure the folks that you have verbally harassed and deleted your tweets would disagree with your positivity. And in case you are confused Hi T.

View attachment 2053165
Tony clearly just wants some of Drape's space sugar.
---
My logical brain cannot fathom that they are THIS stupid...but then again it wouldn't take 8 hours for a normal human to mash clips together in iMovie.

He must edit one clip, drink a pack of Cutwater margaritas, and repeat all of this over again. #vlogging-is-harder-than-nursing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I maintain my theory that Katie hasn't posted because unbeknownst to her, her phone has disappeared inside a thigh fold.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Seeing how neither of them can admit fault, Spencer is a tunnel vision shouter, and KT is the CEO of Disney Karens Inc., their arguments must be legendary 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I maintain my theory that Katie hasn't posted because unbeknownst to her, her phone has disappeared inside a thigh fold.
That's what they do They want people to feel sorry for them.. But hell no What they do best is run away and blame others it's never their fault. They're both narcissists. It will never be their fault even though and everyone's eyes it is. F them both karma's a witch..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would not be surprised if Katie suddenly puts up a story about how she's bravely "escaped" a toxic relationship, and is single again. Spencer's given her the perfect dramatic out. A few hints about his unpredictability, and the stans will be clamoring to hand her money for her new life.
I said this a while back…if she was smart she’d play that role but instead she will double down on being so in love with her man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I said this a while back…if she was smart she’d play that role but instead she will double down on being so in love with her man
I think scorched Earth is what they would do to one another. They are both toxic and both always have to have the last word in.

Spencer is not to marketable on the singles scene either, 80 lbs overweight, droopy face, living in mommies rent controlled apartment in Malibu, and driving mommies old Mercedes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I guess I’m an even bigger loser too because I don’t have kids and I travel to Disney from Australia ha ha ha well then…. Shame on me 😂😂🫠🫠🫠
I recently did one better- left my family at home and went to Disneyland on my own. Guess I’m an even bigger loser!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Looks like Dylan really chose a good time to go to Paris!!!! Though after hanging around Spencer’s breath and KTs crotch sweat he’s probably used to this….

6D713C6A-7EE7-407E-86F4-675507DDC1E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Just curious, so when you buy a subscriber do you permanently buy that subscriber or do you have to pay to maintain that subscriber?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
“Either this is the most successful time in best life and beyond’s history or something nefarious is afoot” Gag City is amazing 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I recently did one better- left my family at home and went to Disneyland on my own. Guess I’m an even bigger loser!

I have been going to Disneyland alone since before Covid and I absolutely love it. I do enjoy going with others as well, but going alone is an entirely different experience. In my younger years I felt like I had to meet friends at Disneyland or go with a significant other, and I am so glad that I let that go. Anyone who hasn’t gone alone and has the opportunity to do so, try it out. It is very peaceful and you get to do exactly what you want and go at your own pace. Another bonus is it is so easy to find single seats for parades and shows. Anyone who hates on adults at Disneyland or at Disneyland alone probably wishes they had the bravery or freedom to go alone themselves.

• Heart
100% agree

They will eventually hit 100K, if they buy the subs or they get them organically. Nobody cares but them. They will celebrate on their patreon livestream. Post photos bragging about their accomplishments. Reality is their views are headed down and their channel is slowly dying.

View attachment 2052467

Views have been trending down which is a sign of a dying or stagnant channel that does not move with the times.

View attachment 2052470
If they gained real subs at this rate then they would have passed 100k a long time ago, I would if this triggered suspicion on YouTube’s end.
---
Can you send that 91 degrees here to Cali! It’s freaking freezing here 😂
Noooooo! 😆 I’m going to enjoy the nice cool weather while it lasts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That's what they do They want people to feel sorry for them.. But hell no What they do best is run away and blame others it's never their fault. They're both narcissists. It will never be their fault even though and everyone's eyes it is. F them both karma's a witch..
They are definitely narcissists. They love to use the classic DARVO technique….this sound familiar? Deny, attack, and reverse victim and offender…..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Bro, that's not even how you spell his name 😂
Screenshot_20230324_132443_Chrome.jpg

🤣😂😅
Screenshot_20230324_132750_YouTube.jpg

HAVE YOU LEARNED HOW TO SPELL YOUR WIFE'S NAME YET?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So wait,
I'm confused......
Two wheeling x2 Tony Tony doesn't like BLOB now?
It's so hard to keep up with all these grifters and their drama......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So wait,
I'm confused......
Two wheeling x2 Tony Tony doesn't like BLOB now?
It's so hard to keep up with all these grifters and their drama......
it's just tony using a gender-neutral pronoun for justin...🤣

tony's ALSO using that tweet to hide that he was banned from livestreaming at disneyland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.