Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i downloaded a browser extension to see the tags on YouTube. (it only works from my desktop (hence the terrible photo of my monitor 😅)
anyways, these tags were under the November 6, 2022 video.

View attachment 2052716
For those that don't want an extension there is a website that shows the tags as well: https://mattw.io/youtube-metadata/

1679673980471.png

Results direct link: https://mattw.io/youtube-metadata/?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19s9aVlUOk0&submit=true

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
These two are beyond embarrassing! As others have mentioned before their plan is to become infamous since they can’t make it the right way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 They're now at 98.6 🚨🚨🚨🚨
I'm jumping in the car to head to Animal Kingdom, and I can only assume when I arrive they will be even higher. They are the absolute worst.
Bonus Day, lol! I had a rez this morning, but hadn't slept. I'd go now, but 91° gets a big No bleeping Way from me. I'm planning to take advantage of the HS Bonus on Sunday, though. Are you going? We could have a BLAB Tattle East meetup.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bonus Day, lol! I had a rez this morning, but hadn't slept. I'd go now, but 91° gets a big No bleeping Way from me. I'm planning to take advantage of the HS Bonus on Sunday, though. Are you going? We could have a BLAB Tattle East meetup.
Can you send that 91 degrees here to Cali! It’s freaking freezing here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The other thing they don’t get is that video tags don’t matter anymore. Almost every YT advice channel says this.

It knows how to distribute videos based on who watched before and what other channels they watch. It also reads the transcript for clues to determine what the video is about.

The long and short of it is: BLAB are amateurs who have no idea what they’re doing. Collabs to boost the channel? Let’s overdo it Turbo! Buying subs? Great idea sausage fingers! Waste our time trying to leech off others by making video tags? Perfecto!

SMH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20230324-123017-205.png

Don't subscribe. We already know she sets traps.

NOTE: There's another KT Bear on YouTube that appears to be a young girl. Let's make sure we're always careful to include "7065" at the end of Katie's account.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2052856

Don't subscribe. We already know she sets traps.

NOTE: There's another KT Bear on YouTube that appears to be a young girl. Let's make sure we're always careful to include "7065" at the end of Katie's account.
I wonder if KT created that new youtube page recently? Maybe she and Spence broke up? Or Spence got banned from Disneyland?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Re: theme park obsession Paris video… why didn’t they use the lounge? They’re flying international first class… such a waste!
I’ve done a lounge once, paid for a day pass and fell in love.

Reactions: 18
Cause he knows it’s gonna be a topic of Tattle and we’re gonna watch it to be nosy. So of course he monetized it. Hey, maybe he’ll share the profit with Spencer 😂
He should donate his earnings from the video to Stomp Out Bullying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.